Day 14

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 14 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 285

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The snow came down HEAVY. I'm talking about so heavy that it looked like at some point the snow would ride all the way to the floor that you're on. So what do you do at a time like this? You watch a movie!

Now, this brilliant idea was all yours [never mind the fact that Derek had to bribe you with $20 to watch the movie since technically your shift was over]. But yeah! It was all your idea! ;)

So, you and Derek made popcorn, grabbed some blankets, and sat in the conference room to watch a nice 2-hour movie, where if you blinked once you would have no idea what's going on.

You chose to sit with Pen because of course she was one of the best cuddlers in the Bau. It was a fact that she proven many times on the tiring trips back on the jet. The candidates who both came second were Rossi and Emily?

Well sure you expected Emily but Rossi?! That man was a literal bed. Not only are his hugs amazing but if you somehow manage to let him just hold onto you - you'd immediately be snoozing.

Besides, you had your fair share of naps with all the members but there was no time to fall asleep during the movie. Unfortunately, that's exactly what you did. Somehow you didn't realize how tired you were and slept through the entire.

You pretty much begged Derek to watch another movie and you'd stay awake. It was amazing. At some point, popcorn was being thrown?? But you had no idea who was throwing it. It was most likely Derek or Emily. Just overall you had a great time.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 14 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: lip teasing, public sex, mentions of a threesome

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 157

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The dinner was rather boring. So you and JJ decided to sneak away somewhere. It didn't matter where but you just had to leave away from somewhere. You ended up in a bathroom that was a single bathroom.

JJ was quick to get your panties off, letting them hit the floor. "We need to be quick." You warned the blonde-haired woman, as you were very limited on time to have a bit of fun before the team noticed you were gone.

Her fingers teased the lips of your folds, dipping her fingers in then out but not fully in. "Stop teasing me." You managed to moan out. Your skin felt like it was on fire from Jennifer's touch.

She drew your arousal to your clit and was quick to make you cum within seconds. Unfortunately, Emily noticed you two were gone for a while. Emily says, "Next time you two go sneak around to fuck, invite me."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈