Day 3

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 3 (Sfw)

TW/CW: Warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! :)

Wc: 1k

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

It had been a few months since your last visit to see Elle. You two were currently in a long-distance relationship because of your jobs but you both made it work. You had been discussing about driving down there to Virginia for Christmas but the plan wasn't really set in stone.

"When can I see you again?" Elle spoke over the phone. "I don't know baby. Soon." I respond wholeheartedly. I could tell that Elle was frowning by the tone of her voice. "I promise I'll be there for New Years Eve okay? I got to go. I love you Elle." I declared. "I love you too," Elle says as she hung up the phone.

"Was that your boo Elle?" Morgan teased. Elle scoff before rolling her eyes at morgan's comment. "Yeah, sure." Elle giggles. "When are we gonna meet her?" Spencer asks. The team knew that Elle was a lesbian even though a lot of men flirted with her not knowing her sexuality.

"I don't know but she says she'll be down here for New years," Elle says, still undefeated by her partner's answer. "Awe really? That's must be hard for you." Spencer says with a lip smile. "Thanks, Spence." Elle grabs her things before telling the team goodnight.

By the time Elle got home, it was already dark outside. Elle's phone goes off. "Hello?" Elle smiled at the sound of your voice. "Hey, baby I just made it home," Elle says as she kicks her shoes off. "That's good," I replied. "What are you doing now?" Elle asked as she looked for something to eat.

"Oh, I'm just relaxing. I was about to take a shower. I'm exhausted from work. And the snow is really coming down here." Chicago weather was no joke. One day it would be raining then for the next week or two then it would be snowing.

"Alright. I'll talk with you later. I love you." Elle says, no longer sulking from earlier. "I love you too Elle," I say lovingly before hanging up the phone. What Elle didn't know is that I was driving out there to see her at that very moment.

I had my things already in my car from packing all day. It was already 7 pm so I hurried to my car before starting my 12-hour drive to Virginia.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

The next day Elle came to work around 9 am. She didn't need to be called in until that time so she slept in for a while. "Hey we have a local case coming in," Morgan says as he walked to the small conference room.

Elle followed before taking a look at the files. "The unsub has been killing women around the ages of 30-35. All of the women lived in the same neighborhood but they have completely different occupations," JJ presents.

"The only pattern we noticed is that he's attacking everyone other Tuesday at the victims' workplaces." JJ finishes. Hotch assigned tasks for the team before dispersing.

"Reid and I will examine the unsub's dumpsites. Morgan, you, and Elle will go to the victim's houses and look for any evidence that points to how our unsub met the victims. We have less than 12 hours to save this girl.

Elle shoots you a 'good morning' text before hurrying to put her phone away.

A couple of hours goes by and Elle takes a break to check her phone. She noticed you hadn't texted back. Not having enough time to the call, she texted you again. 'Hey are you up?' She texted before slipping her phone into her jacket pocket.