Day 19

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 19 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 157

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

All the decorations were falling into place. It was so beautiful. You and Emily spent the last hour or so decorating your Christmas tree, drinking wine, and talking. The tree was perfect. It was really fun mix-matching the decorations and coming up with a perfectly organized chaos within the tree.

"Alright. I think we're done. That's everything in the box." Emily said as she checked the box one last time before taking a seat with Sergio on the couch. You fixed the last of the ornaments on the lower part of the tree. "You know I have a perfect view of your ass right?" Emily snickered.

You gasped and covered your butt while Emily made a face at you. "Stop acting like that or you'll end up on Santa's naughty list." You teased and shook your head at her statement before taking a seat next to her. You both cuddled up close and admire your teamwork.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 19 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: humiliation kink, degradation kink, dumbification kink

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 178

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Emily laughed to herself as she watched you struggle to talk to your coworkers. If your flushed face didn't give off anything then I don't know what will. Her words were still racing in your mind.

"What? You can't even speak, can you? Are you too dumb to use your words? Go on. You wouldn't want any of your friends to know how much of a slut you are for me now would you?" Emily whispered in your ear for a quick moment while your friends were distracted by talking about something else.

You gulped. How could she have so much control over you? Not that it was a bad thing, but you were utterly speechless. "I- I um-" "I what? Use your words or else sweetheart. Do I have to show you how to use your words?" Emily asked. You nodded not trusting yourself.

"Would you excuse us for a moment?" Emily faced a smile as she walked off with you. "W-Where are we going?" You asked nervously. "Somewhere I can punish you for not obeying me."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈