Day 4

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 4 (Sfw)

TW/CW: Warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 279

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

It was your 5th time falling on your butt. You couldn't get the hand of ice skating bc you had never done it before. You'd only been roller skating but the ground was way different.

"Spence I have no idea what in doing. And my butt is starting to hurt." You whined as she helped you up. He apparently thought that this was a good date idea. Which on your part it wasn't.

You'd called way too many times and you were freezing cold but strangely enough, you were hot as well. "You'll get the hand of it. But it is pretty funny seeing you fall." Spence laughed.

He was somehow an expert at this? It made no sense how he was able to keep his balance let alone glide along the Ice gracefully. "Here. Let me help you." He says as he rests his hands on your hips.

He helped you slowly gain your balance. And the difficult part was next. Actually ice skating. "Alight hold onto me okay?" Spence says as he picked up a pace.

"See it isn't that hard is it?" Spence smiled at how you picked it up quickly. "Alright I'm gonna let go and I want you to try and glide over to me. Okay?" Spence lets go and goes in front of you.

You smiled at him as you slowly made your way towards him without falling. "I did it! Did you see me, Spence!" You squealed. Spencer laughed at your cuteness, "I did! You did an amazing job." He praised.

For the rest of the night, you two spent the rest of your time in the ice rink skating together.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 4 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: fingering, embarrassment, oral (r receiving)

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! (The locker room setting is when Emily was changing to see 'The Viper' in that one episode.)

Wc: 433

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The tension between you and Emily was thick. Even the slightest of eye contact would set you off. So the best thing you tried to do was ignore her. You two hadn't had any physical touch in almost 3 weeks now.

The team thought you two got into a fight and were just ignoring each other. So Hotch paired you two together to try and resolve things a bit. You two had to go undercover as a married couple who owned an ornament shop while interacting with the unsub because he was attacking same-sex marriages.

You two had to change in the locker room so you had some time to talk at least. That wasn't the case. The locker room was silent except for the rustling of clothes. Emily was distracted by your body as you changed.

Your body was perfect. Your skin was the perfect shade of brown, your breast matching the color. Your breast could fit perfectly in her hands while she rolled your nipples around her fingers.

The curves in your hips would drive her crazy. She loves how you'd buck them while trying to cum. She was broken out of her trance when you were calling her name. "You okay? I called your name 3 times." You spoke all the while you were buttoning up your blouse.

You were about to put your pants on but Emily stops you. "What are you-" Emily smashes her lips onto yours. The heated kiss lasted long enough for you to need to take a breath.

"I want to taste you. Can I taste you?" Emily begged. You consented as she went down on you. She moved your panties out of the way, resting your leg on her shoulder, and licked your folds.

Your slick spread all over her face as she attacked your clit. "Fuck, you taste amazing." She mumbles. She quickly slides two fingers into you while her tongue was still attached to your clit.

"Emily, that feels so good." You whined. The lewd sounds of your pussy were all that was beard in the empty locker room. "Hey, Hotch wants you two out in 10 min-" JJ's face flushed red at the sight that she saw.

You look mortified as Emily pulled away from you while you both quickly stand up. You two trying to compose yourselves. "I'll just - I'm gonna be outside." She says before hurrying out.

Emily laughs and you hit her arm. "Emily! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that happened!" You cover your face in embarrassment. "But you do taste delicious." Emily teased, causing you to hit her again.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆