Day 21

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 21 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 156

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The gingerbread bake-off was an absolute success. Everyone had a great time even if their ginger read didn't win. All that really mattered was teamwork and having fun.

The team's we're seat. 4 vs 4. You had Spencer for the measurements and accuracy, Penelope for the decorations and presentation, and lastly Dave for making the actual Gingerbread.

You were the team leader and were in charge of making sure everyone was doing their part as well as time management. The 'rival team' that you were going against was Emily, Derek, JJ, and Hotch. And of course, the judges being Will, Beth, Henry, and Jack.

Both teams were doing a great job but of course, there have to be a few mistakes. Overall both gingerbread houses turned out really good. So, the final winner was... your team! According to the kids 'it had a lot of tasty gummy bears in it'.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 21 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: choking kink, strap use, Thigh riding

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 251

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hey, Jayge. Can we try something out?" You asked as you peeped your head into you're girlfriend's home office. "Like what?" She responded, not looking up from her papers. "Oh, Um. I'd rather you demonstrate it on me." I answered nervously.

This caught her attention. She tilted her head as she observed your now naked body. "Come sit on my lap." She ordered. I obeyed and made my way towards her. I sat comfortably on her lap as my arms rested on her shoulders.

"Now, what is it that you want me to do?" JJ asked once more. "This." You guided her hand to take a spot on your throat, restraining you from the air. You let out a soft moan as you ground your hips on her thigh.

"Oh, you're into breath play?" JJ smirked as your arousal soaked her sweatpants. "Mhm." You bit your bottom lip as you enjoyed the pleasure that JJ was giving you. Your hips sputtered a bit as your pace went a bit faster this time.

"Oh, I think you're gonna cum aren't you?" JJ squeezed your throat slightly to make you breathless.

You were getting dizzy from her touch, so when you came it took everything out of you. She let you come down from your high as she took her hand from your throat.

"Oh, my gosh that was... Wow." You spoke as you caught your breath. Literally. "We should get do that more often but I think I need a new pair of sweatpants."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈