Day 7

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 7 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings (age gap. Aaron is 35 and the reader is 25), cursing ( a little bit)

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 351

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You loved that you were finally spending time with your family for Christmas. It's been so long since you've seen them. You took a visit for your days off. Aaron had offered to drive down there to your hometown in Chicago.

Now you were having a great time sitting and drinking with your close friends and family. Most of your family knew your boyfriend was older than you but they didn't really care. All they care about was how he treats you and if he's good for you.

He checked off on both of the requirements. You both were talking about work to your siblings when suddenly you see an uncaring person walk in. You squeeze Aaron's hand to signal for his attention.

He looks around the room and sees who you're talking about. You keep your composure as you see that person making their way towards you. "R/n! It's great to see you. I didn't know you were gonna be here." You could tell that they were lying.

You give them a half-smile. The conversation was dry as it is and you didn't feel like talking to them. That was until they spoke to Aaron. "And who are you?" They interrogated.

"I'm her partner." Their eyes went wide at Aaron's statement. "How did you score with someone like that?" They spat. I wasn't even surprised but Aaron was. "Excuse me?" Aaron tried to defend me but I stopped him.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are but your place isn't to talk about me or my relationship status. So if I were you in this situation you'd better get your ass on before I hand it over to you." I deadpanned in a serious tone.

They were shocked to see me defend themselves but didn't bother to say anything because they didn't expect me to defend myself. They gave me a look before leaving. "You okay?" Aaron comforted me, he knew all the horrible things that - that person has said to me over the years.

"Yeah, I'm fine. They just need to mind their own damn business."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 7 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: nipple play, exhibitionism, vibrator use, degradation kink

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! (this is very short)

Wc: 253

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Emily giggled to herself as you came undone for the first time. She had a vibrator inside of you while you two were having breakfast before work. "Emily... Please. I can't anymore..." I whispered to her.

"Huh? I thought that this was what you wanted baby doll. You wanted to be a slut for me in public. What if someone catches you?" Emily teased. "Play with your nipples for me princess," Emily says as she crossed her legs and hand together.

I looked at her hesitantly. Even though we weren't in the view of others we both caught still get caught. I obeyed her not wanting to be punished for not listening to her.

I shivered at how my fingers were cold upon touching my breast. I let out a soft moan as I was close to cumming again. Emily turned the vibrator setting up as I continued to fondle my nipples.

"I'm cumming!" I whined quietly, almost forgetting that we were still in public. "You want to cum baby?" Emily says, "Cum for me baby. Oh, I know you want to show that you're a slut for me." Emily ordered

You came almost immediately after she ordered you to do so. I let go of my breast and covered myself up. Emily turned the vibrator off. "Are you alright, Darling?" Emily asked softly.

I nodded as I tried to catch my breath. My face grew hot as I looked up to Emily looking at me. "You look so cute when you cum."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈