Day 2

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 2 (Sfw)

TW/CW: Warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! :) (This one was kinda short)

Wc: 315

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

It was the first time that it snowed all year and oh how you loved it. You loved Christmas altogether. The warm blankets, the movies, the hot chocolate, etc. Anything Christmasy made you so excited. Your wife noticed this early on when you immediately started playing Christmas music as soon as fall hit.

"Em! C'mere! Look!" You squealed as you ran towards the window. Emily appears from the bedroom and stands next to you. "Look! Do you see all that snow?" You announced, more excited than ever. "Yeah. It's so beautiful. Just like you." Emily responded before she gives you a peck on the lips. "We should go grab some coffee, it'll be nice to take a walk there!"

Emily smiled at your excitement and nodded. "You're so cute when you're all excited like this. The look on your face is so adorable." Emily complimented. "Yeah, yeah. We should head out now before it snows too hard." You ran towards the bedroom, Emily following after you.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

The snow falls softly as you and Emily walk hand in hand down to the small coffee shop that was only a block away. "Don't you love it Em! Look at all that snow!" You squealed. All Emily could do is laugh at your excitement.

It was so cute and adorable to her. That's what she loved about you. How you're so quick and excited over the smallest of things or whatever you were passionate about. She would never admit it but that's her weakness.

You both arrived at the cafe and were seated at a table. You ordered two cups of hot chocolate. Picking up the cup you took a sip, feeling the warm liquid in your chest. "Merry Christmas Em." You say as you hold her hand. "Merry Christmas to you too R/n," Emily responds as she places a kiss on your knuckles and smiled.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 2 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: Angry sex, jealousy, wall sex, mentions of drinking ( a little bit), degradation kink, possessiveness, strap use, daddy kink

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! :) (gif made by me)

Wc: 862

(The second gif is mine!)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I really did it now. I was flirting with another woman at the bar, knowing my girlfriend was watching. I could feel Elle's eye burning a hole in the back of my head. All of this happened because Elle wasn't giving me the attention that I wanted. So all l wanted to do was annoy her.

You glanced back at her a few times to catch her gaze, almost mocking her in a way. She would be glaring at you while she took sips of her whisky. You knew how to push her buttons.

"I'd say we should head back to my place, how does that sound?" The woman implores as she lets her hand rest on my thigh. I let out a seductive chuckle. Before I could answer Elle responded. "I'd say no."

The woman scoffed. "And who are you?" she snapped. "I'm her girlfriend and we're leaving." Elle gave me a look that made my heartbeat in my throat. "Whatever." The woman got up and left with her drink.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Elle questioned, obviously upset about the encounter with the woman. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things so we could leave. "Well, it sure as hell looked like something."

If I was going, to be honest, making Elle mad was extremely exhilarating to me. Her face frowned, demeanor changing and her jaw clenched. It was all so sexy to me. So I decided to take it a step further.

I took a step closer to her and whispered in her ear. "You're jealous aren't you Elle," I smirked and Elle scoffed. "I'm not jealous." She crossed her arms and stood on her hip. I got close to her face, our lips barely touching. "Prove it then."

This made Elle snap. She basically dragged me out of the bar and to our car. She began to drive us home. I texted to team to let them know that we were leaving. I turned to look over at Elle. Her jaw was clenched again and her grip on the steering wheel was tight.

"You know," I let my hand trail up her thigh inching towards her core, "It turns me on when you're mad like this." I minxed before pulling my hand away. I giggled at the way Elle looked at me.

"It's not funny," Elle spoke sternly. "You looked she was gonna take me away from you. You're making a big deal out of nothing Elle." I scoffed at her childish behavior. If she wanted a show she was gonna have it. "I don't fucking care. You're supposed to be mine. Not whatever you thought you were doing back there."

"I'm yours. You know I'm yours, Elle." Elle's shoulders tensed at your words, still visibly angry. "Since you want to be an attention whore, I'll show you how much of a whore you are." Within those moments we arrived at our apartment, Elle once again dragging me out of the car.

Eagerness was evident in her as fumbled to unlock the door. As soon as she closed it she pushed me against it, crashing her lips onto mine. Elle growly as she placed her knee between my legs, feeling my arousal on her slacks.

She pulled away from the kiss to unbuckle her belt, revealing the strap that she was hiding. "Get on your knees and suck on Daddy's cock for me darling." I let out a whimper at her order. I pulled the blue toy to my lips, sticking my tongue out before pushing it inside of my mouth.

Elle moaned at the sight of me deepthroating her cock. "That's it baby, just like that." Elle purred while she throat fucked me, tears wielding down my face as drool formed in the corners of my mouth. When Elle decided I had enough, she pulled the toy out of my mouth with a loud pop.

"Stand up," Elle ordered. I obeyed. "I'll show you how much of a cockslut you are for me." Elle tapped my legs, signaling me to wrap them around her waist. She let the tip of her cock minx my entrance before positioning herself inside of me.

Elle thrusts her cock roughly, not allowing me to adjust to her size, while she held your waist. "Holy shit! Please! Your cock feels so good inside of me!" I whined as she gained a rhythm, her thumb rubbing against my cit in a circular motion; quickly overstimulating me

"Such a dirty little slut. Always begging for daddy's cock." Elle moaned as placed kisses in the crook of your neck. Nipping at the skin, creating marks. "You're gonna make me cum baby." Elle groans as her thrusts become sloppier.

The toy inside of her had been inside in her all night but on a low setting. Elle's hips began to falter as you both were sent over the edge, your whimpers and moans filling the oh-so-quiet air.

"I think I should make you jealous more often." You chuckled as you caught your breath. Elle glared at you while she pulled out. "Not a chance." She says before kissing you once more.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈