Day 16

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 16 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings (F/n = first name)

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 243

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The air was sharp. The cold breeze almost pierces your body. You clung onto your coat as you made your way up to the small room of your apartment building. You saw one of your neighbors with a cup of coffee in hand.

"I swear. Every time I see you - you always have coffee. It's like coffee's in your bloodstream." She noticed you and laughed. "What are you doing up here anyway?" The brown hair woman shrugs. "It's calm up here. And it's quiet. I never get a lot of peace and quiet at work so this is a plus."

She invited you to sit with her. You obliged and say next to the gorgeous woman. Her looks in general were flawless. It was like your eyes to stay glued to her forever. "What do you work as?"

"Fbi Agent." She responds. You raised an eyebrow. "Oh, nice. I've never met a Fbi Agent before. I've only seen them in the movies." You both laughed. "I never got your name by the way." The woman asked.

"F/n L/n. And yours?" You responded. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Elle Greenaway." The woman stares at you for a few seconds. She made a face that you couldn't recognize.

"Thank you, Elle." You stand up and process to leave the room. Elle stops you before you can. " I'll see you around R/n. Happy holidays." Elle dismissed and you wished her a happy holiday as well.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 16 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: orgasm control, vibrator use, exhibitionism

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 217

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You kicked Elle's foot under the table and cleared your throat. The first thing I did was to be as discreet as possible. But obviously, she didn't want it to be that way. She knew you were getting a kick at this. It was so obvious, to her at least, that you wanted to cum.

Of course, she didn't think you deserved it. You kept trying to signal to her that you were about to cum. She knew. She always knew. It was the way that you shift in your seat or squirm a bit when she mention your name in a conversation.

"So, R/n how's your mom back in (hometown name)?" Derek asked. "Oh, she's good. I talked to her yesterday. She's thinking about flying down here for the holidays but I instead that I come there to visit." You kept it together as Elle turned up the setting of the toy.

"Oh, that's nice if y'all visited. She's never met y'all yet." Your voice cracked a little bit but you cleared your throat and took a sip of your water. Elle glared at you, impressed at how well you were taking her.

She texts you saying, "You're doing so good honey. If you keep this up then maybe I'll reward you when you get home."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈