𝙀𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝟱𝟭𝟮

Found on Tumblr, Written by cantaloupe-draws 

Summary: Nothing interesting ever happens in the apartment complex you live in. It's the same old routine for you. Constantly turning down your neighbor and heading too and from your apartment. Well that's up until you meet the very cute boy that lives in apartment 512 that you can never seem to gather the courage to talk too. To make make matters worse, he shows up to the cafe you work atSwitches from Reader's s POV to Quackity's POV at the very endGenre: Song fic, fluff, somewhat cafe trope, strangers to lovers, crushesWarnings: use of Quackity's real name, creepy neighbor, cursing, and I think that's about itSong : by SelenaLyrics are in bold

Every day is the same down the corridor

Every day it's the same old thing. I pass the same old doors as I make my way towards my own at the end of the corridor. Counting the room numbers as I pass.

"508, 509, 510,-" I count and but as soon as I reach room 511 the door suddenly swings forward and I'm greeted by both a whistle and Chad, my neighbor.

"Y/n baby I keep on waiting for you to go on a date with me like you promised," Chad said as he stood in front of his door frame, right arm resting on the door. "I need to show you around town," he said with a smirk as he rested his face on his fist.

I scoffed as I moved away from him, "The only thing you need right now is an urgent shower. You stink like a pig and it's absolutely disgusting. Besides, I never promised you anything" I said, trying to continue on my way, but Chad just kept getting more and more persistent with every rejection. His nagging was getting annoying.

"Come Y/n I'll take you to this bar across town, I'll even pay for your drinks" he kept persisting.

You would think that any decent guy that's asking you out on a date would obviously pay for them himself. It's a given but this is Chad we're talking about. I was sick of his terrible date ideas and I had to face him once again.

"Listen, I don't know how many times I've told you this and how many times I'll have to repeat it but, I don't want to go on these stupids dates with you," I told him as I rejected for what seemed to be the millionth time. And as soon as I said that the door beside us swung open.

Out came a young man wearing a navy blue cap that was covering almost the entirety of his hair but still managed to expose small tufts of dark brown hair from the sides. He looked up at the predicament Chad and I were both in and I was able to get a good look at him.

He had almond-shaped eyes that were a dark brown color and had various beauty marks scattered around his face. He was attractive. Very VERY attractive. Oh no I'm in deep shit, I thought to myself as I quickly turned away when I felt that I was staring at him for too long. He turns away from us and heads towards the elevator doors.

I stayed stunned for a few moments then turned to face Chad again, completely red in the face, dumbfounded, and at a complete loss for words. But before Chad could get another word out I quickly rushed to my apartment and leaned my back against the door once I got inside. My heart is beating fast and my chest feels tight and constricted. I quickly got myself a glass of water from my faucet and though it helped with my fast heart rate, it didn't help the butterflies swarming around in my stomach. It might sound crazy but I think I've just met the man of my dreams.

Ever since then, I've made sure to take my sweet time walking down the corridor in hopes to see the cute boy from apartment 512 again. I've gone as far as to purposely make small talk and fake my interest in Chad in hopes to see him once more.