𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤

TW: Death/Guns

3rd person POV

Brrring, Briing. "Hello?" y/n had just woken up to her phone buzzing repeatedly, "Y/n I need you, I just got shot. I'm-'' Alex's voice was cut off by y/n's phone dying. "NO!" She screamed, she started running around the home and looked for the house phone. She dialed his number back, and it went to voicemail. Saying the following;

*Hey below this means during the voicemail y/n is speaking sort of interrupting the voice mail

Alex: I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul 'cause you were coo3l and I'm a fool, so please let me go

y/n: But I love you so

Alex: Please let me go,

y/n: I love you so

Alex: Please let me go...

BEEP, please leave your message for ###-###-#### after the beep;

A loud blood-curdling scream left y/n's throat, hot tears fell on her cheeks. "I love you don't leave me !" She screamed.

y/n POV

"Wake up y/n!" Alex shook you out of another nightmare, "Wake up! Are you okay? Please wake up!" He said as a tear fell on her cheek. "Alex," She said, wrapping herself around his chest and holding him tight. "Levante, mi amor," Alex says, putting his hand on my cheek. "Alex," You say, gasping for air. "Alex I had a dream about you, left me, and died and." I couldn't finish my sentence. Alex opened his arms and held me tight, "It was a sueno, you know I would never leave you and I will always protect you.

*time skip 3 hours*

3rd person POV

Through y/n's horrible nightmare she couldn't help but stay in bed. These nightmares or night terrors had been happening to y/n since birth, it had never gotten very bad but for the past 3months, it had become worse and worse.

Alex decided to make her breakfast and get her everything she would want to the bed. He was hurt that this nightmare/dream had horrified y/n to where she could not get out of bed worried him. He decided to check in on y/n again, he opened the door to see the food he made her untouched. He scanned the room to see she was nowhere to be found. He grabbed his phone, keys. And started his car and started driving to all the places she would go to. He dialed her number, Bring Bring Bring. "This feels old and I know that I've made up my mind." y/n said as her voice was cracking up. "But I love you so," Alex said as hot tears fell on his clothes. "Please let me go, please let me go!" Bing Bing, y/n had hung up. Alex pulled over, a scream left his mouth. He called 911, gave them everything. They advised him to go home and see if she would return there. He decided to follow the operator's instructions, as he walked inside of their home Alex walked all around to check if she was back yet. "I love you so, please don't leave me." He said laying on the bed she once lay a while ago.

*time skip 2 hours*

Ding Dong, Ding Dong- "Coming!" Alex groaned, getting out of bed and walking to the door, "Hello?" he asked the unknown presence at his door that was ringing the doorbell. "Are you Alexis Maldonado?" An officer asked with a distraught face.

a/n: idk why this is so sad, idk hope u peeps like dis, and the theme ig idk