𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Written by peacheskimi

WHAT'S IT LIKE DATING ALEX QUACKITY?

full of collabs. it's never a stream unless you both are in a call. whether it be you having a chill stream or him playing minecraft. you're always talking.

• one of the stream ideas was to check out couples quizzes online and just constantly make fun of them, priding off the fact that your relationship is unique and not like the others. you both would just laugh until you can't breathe, it's amazing.

• "a-are you gonna stream?" "hmm, i'm thinking about it. what should i stream?" "just think of something so i'm gonna raid you!" "okay, fine! gimme a sec."

• "thanks guys! i'm gonna send you off to y/n and please give her all the love she deserves, she's amazing, and.. yeah" before laughing while his face is all pink.

• long distance is crazy so someone going to someone's house after like 2 months or 3 and just staying there for a week is the routine. the week was then full of streams (but sometimes just cuddling and sleeping if neither of you is into it atm)

• alex is always worn out after streaming. once he ends the stream, he immediately goes to discord and calls you, and once he hears your voice he instantly melts.

• but like when you're in one house, after seeing him going out of the room he streams in looking like a zombie, you would just open your arms at him and he'll instinctively crash into you, his whole body relaxing in relief. cuddle session for hours.

• you always go to him for advice (because he's a lawyer duh) sometimes the advice is lighthearted but you kinda like it when he's being genuine and serious in contrast to his internet persona.

• you love to see the 'alex' side of him. he's so sappy and laid-back when he's not streaming and you felt lucky knowing that he's showing it to you.

• also HAIR! H A I R HAIR HAIR! constantly running your fingers through his locks. feels thick and sweaty because of course, he wears the beanies all day. on the other end, alex is pretty touch-starved so of course, he'd allow you to just smother him with affection.

• you guys are just farming awws in the chat every 5 seconds.

• you managed to convince dream to let you join his smp and now quackity is super excited to tour you around and boast you to his friends.

• "fellas, there's only one factor that makes me superior in all of this smp. i have a minecraft girlfriend." he says before laughing the 'take the L' kind of laugh.

• no one believed him.

• "are you serious. you're not joking?" "i'm goddamn SERIOUS KARL!"

• you just laughed along and went with it. eventually, the members ended the bit and actually accepted you as the new member of the smp! they all introduced themselves and had a tour around their bases.

• they ended up liking you more than quackity. of course, quackity was unaccepting of this. like what the fuck why does everyone suddenly like my girlfriend? then the usual happened: chat spamming jealous while quackity keeps denying about it.

• you helped him on the smp by giving him your spare resources. of course, you're leagues better at minecraft than him so he relies on you for protection, instructions, and supplies.

• everyone calls you, "quackity's girlfriend" on their stream.

• "oh, quackity's girlfriend is on the smp. what could they be doing?" before sam messaging you on-game.

• duets with quackity's guitar. the topic usually being about badboyhalo or what recently happened in dream smp.

• you didn't want to join jackbox with da boyz. you wanted to pop off but you always went against it because it might ruin the flow of their bits and maybe they'd think you're too innocent and now they can't do penis and women jokes.

• but quackity managed to convince you, (also with a bribe of 20 subs) and now you're with his friends. karl included you in the conversation as much as possible (of course with quackity's assistance) and even challenged you that whoever has the most wins in these games shall be gifted 30 subs.

• you'd done talking points and your choices were both about penises. at least it seemed like it didn't matter whether a girl is in the call, as long as you all have fun and you're all on the age to appropriately tell these kinds of jokes. nonetheless, when the title of your presentation, what i should do when a picture of me is posted in r/bonersinpublic, everyone was in hysterics especially quackity, who was now dying (you got the hint that you picked his prompt).

• at the end you got yourself 50 subs (20 from quackity, 30 from karl) it was worth it.

• quackity doesn't say "i love you" that much but whenever he says it, his voice is all soft and genuine, sometimes in a whisper only you could hear it and it just sends a leap to your fast-beating heart.

• he's also not a big fan of PDA. he can hold your hand outside and in his car, but he can't kiss you or even hold your waist. he's just too shy lmao.

• of course, not every relationship is perfect. they all have faults. sometimes there's gonna be a bump in your relationship and that's okay. when alex is angry he's not screaming like his quackity persona. he looks calm but his voice is very stern and his eyes just stare you down it actually scares you.

• after an argument, he wouldn't chat for the next 48 hours and would usually wait for you to chat first. you always say sorry before him, but it wouldn't be 100% genuine. you just want to get his attention and hopefully had him prepare an apology, which he always did.

• though one time, to avoid his blank and unamused look, you tried to give him the silent treatment (which ended poorly because now he had to spam your messages the whole day)

• playing "amungus", especially with proximity chat is definitely the most fun when quackity is in the call. he just trolls the whole lobby with his teasing. you, however, weren't fazed by it. you loved his trolls, and his laughter right after that.

• IMAGINE THE FLERTING in these among us proximity chat games. "it seems that it's just the two of us here." "mwah!" before someone passing by and staring with no words.

• OH MY GOD THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF, Y/N HOLD MY HAND AAAAAA!"

*your name was crossed out on the tablet* "NOOOO! Y/N IS DEAD! WHO THE FUCK KILLED HER!" his throat must've been slaughtered after that sentence.

• then everyone proceeds to vote him out because they thought he was acting. "what the fuck?! why would i kill my own girlfriend?"

quackity was ejected.

• next round went on by quackity singing to you as a ghost, or maybe a ghost duet, hanging out outside the ship as two floating buddies while chat spams aww and hearts.

• but one game comes when you both were the impostors. quackity is hyping up and both of your chats are pogging. double kills for the first round; dream and corpse. you were vouching for quackity and he's just going "yeah, yeah, yeah." everyone voted skip. 8 people left.

• quackity stuck with you and you both went on a rampage, double killed in medbay before calling sabotage in o2 and closing the doors. the two of you went to o2 to wait for your kill cooldown, closing doors repeatedly until you and quackity double killed again. VICTORY.

• "LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!" screams erupting through the call while some groaned in loss. karl wooed, "dang, the power couple."

• the power couple indeed.