𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨

written by prettytoxicrevolver on tumblr

"You know she was terrified of Santa when we were younger," your brother tells Quackity and you hide your face in embarrassment.

"You were scared of Santa?" he asks confused.

"Mall Santa! Totally different," you explain and Alex looks at you like you have 3 heads.

"I don't want to sit on a random mans knee!" you defend.

"I'll let you sit on my knee," he jokes and you roll your eyes and shove him.

"Ew don't be gross in front of me," your brother says. He stands up from his spot on the couch, covering his ears and singing La's at the top of his lungs until he's out of the room and you and Alex are left laughing at his antics.

"Will you make me a hot chocolate?" you ask, leaning against Quackity and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Name all the reindeer and I will."

"Dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen, Rudolph. Now give me my hot chocolate."

"You are the weirdest person I have ever met," Alex retorts.

You grin, pressing a kiss to his cheek and leaning further into him until he gets up and you fall into the couch.

"Make sure it has whipped cream and marshmallows please!"

"Fuck off," Quackity responds and you giggle loudly.

When he comes back, he hands you a mug full of the warm drink topped with your favorites and you set it on the coffee table for a moment.

"I love you," you say wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing kisses all over his face.

"Yeah yeah I love you too loser," he jokes and presses a quick kiss to your lips before pulling you into him and holding you for the rest of the night.