𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙣

written by sweethvnny on tumbr

genre: some fluff to angst, romantic, zombie apocalypse au

"we're running low on food." dream rubbed his temple, "we only have enough supplies for a few days."

sapnap, who was sitting down stood up. "then let's get some supplies."

"where though? the supermarkets near us are already empty or filled with spoiled food." george said with a sigh.

"then what now?"

the three of them sat in silence, thinking of what they could do. meanwhile, you were outside with alex, teaching him how to shoot a gun better.

"just breathe and aim." you said. alex raised his gun and aimed to the piece of cardboard that had a big red dot in the middle. he took a deep breathe and pulled the trigger.

click

but no bullet was shot.

"got damnit, it got jammed." alex grunted and he inspected the gun. "give me that." you take the gun from him, "watch and learn." you raise the gun and aim, you then hit the bottom of the magazine well and cock back the slide.

click.

a loud bang erupted from the gun, scaring some birds on trees away. you lower your pistol, "see? just do that when it gets jammed." a smug smile then left your lips. alex nodded but before he coukd try again, you both heard dream yell at the two of you.

"come on! we're about to get some supplies!"

"coming!"

the five of you were split up, a collective decision. dream, you, and alex were ina group while george and sapnap went together.

after a while of walking, you finally found an abandoned mall. it was covered in moss and vines and its windows were shattered. "damn, i can't believe we didn't see this before, it's huge!" alex exclaimed.

you agreed with alex, astonished that something this big wasn't known about for months. "hold on, let me contact sapnap and george." dream got out his walkie talkie and spoke, "george, sapnap, we found a mall. we're about to check it out."

a few seconds later, sapnap responded "okay, stay safe. we haven't found anything yet, i'll tell you if we did." and with that sapnap hung up.

the three if you entered the mall with your guns raised, ready to fire at any sound. after walking around for a bit, you had all agreed that the place was empty.

"just try to find whatever you can" dream ordered. you and alex nodded.

"hey, let's head over there." you pointed to a jewelry store. alex chuckled, grabbing your hand and dragging you there.

as you entered the store, the metal chimes that were hung on top of the door rung, causing a woman in uniform to rise from behind the counter.

her face was covered in blood and her skin was rotting. her hair that was once in a neat bun was now messy. she growled before pouncing onto you. you both fell onto the ground with her now on top of you.

luckily, you were able to keep her at a distance by shoving the shotgun into her mouth. you pull the trigger and her brains exploded. "that was fucking disgusting." you say as you try to wipe of some of the blood off your body.

alex helped you up, "are you okay?"

"yeah, just a little dazed."

you walk over to the counter where the rings were held, looked at them all.  they were all beautiful, but one stuck out to you. you  pointed to one, "this one's pretty." alex walked to you to take a look. "yeah, it is."