𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮

written by kitybur, on tumblr

⌦ in which you take care of a drunk quackity after his birthday stream.

— warnings: swearing, fluff / gn!reader / use of real name

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

quackity had just ended his birthday stream. and boy did he have a blast. ever since he started his stream, yelling, cursing and singing could be heard from his stream room. if someone was in his house and hadn't known he streamed, they would be confused out of their minds.

he walked out of the room, makeup coating his tan face as he leaned against the door - eyes closed. y/n had noticed him from the corner of their eye, swiftly getting off the couch and making their way over to their boyfriend. once they reached him, quackity was quick to wrap his arms around y/n's waist and pull them close.

y/n let out a small 'oof' from the unexpected motion, but soon smiled against quackity's shoulder. "good stream?" they say, just above a whisper.

"mhm" he muffled back. y/n stepped out of quackity's hold, much to his dismay, and held his hand. they led him to the bathroom and motioned for him to sit on the ledge of the tub. he did just that, eyes still slightly closed and a dopey smile on as he watched his partner run a facecloth under the tap.

when the cloth was wet enough, y/n walked back to their boyfriend, standing between his legs as they began to wipe off the makeup.

"you're cute, y'know that?" quackity mumbled. his sentence almost unrecognizable if you weren't listening properly.

y/n grinned. "what was that, mumbles?" quackity softly scoffed and wrapped his hands around y/n's thighs, just under their ass. giving it a small squeeze as they continued their work.

once all the make up was off, y/n took quackity into their shared bedroom. quackity sat down on the edge of the bed as y/n started to help him with his clothes. they took off his jeans - with his consent of course - and got him into shorts, much more comfortable then sleeping in his jeans.

"you're supposed to take me out to dinner before you strip me." he cockily told his partner, who slightly blushed in response.

"okay, alex, let's get you into bed you dumbass." they shook their head and managed to get quackity to his spot on the bed and under the covers. y/n laid down beside him, his arms finding home at their waist and pulling the close. his head rested on their chest.

"thank you," he paused for a moment. "for taking care of me."

y/n heart could've swelled from the cuteness of quackity's small, humbled voice in that moment. the usually loud and cheerful quackity was now quiet and soft. and just for them.

"of course, my love." they said back, equally as quiet. the room had fallen in silence as the two adults started to shift into a peaceful slumber, pulling each other closer subconsciously. quackity was the first one to reach his dreams as he was most definitely played out from the alcohol and streaming.

"you're so soft when you're drunk, quackity. i think i'll start calling you drunkity." y/n mumbled mostly to themselves as sleep overtook their headspace.

and the two slept like babies well into the hours of the night.

like one wasn't just drinking his ass off.