𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚

written by zukikoof on tumblr 

"You're my best friend" you remind Alex. It's been basically years of friendship and you wanted to remind him.

"Haha you're mine '' Alex reciprocates without thinking anything of it. He didnt know the effects of his wording to you. "Alex! What?" You manage to blurt out between broken laughs. He takes a second to think back but ends up blushing madly in a way that couples would but it was totally platonic right?

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Fourteen years old.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

"Hey! y/n whatcha thinking about?" You snap back to reality, you were in math class. The worst but he made it better, who is he? Well your best friend since you were twelve.

"How boring this class is." You must've failed at your attempt to mutter as your teacher had caught on to your conversation. "Detention to you, y/n,"

"Oh and to Alex too"

—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Sixteen years old.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—

"Heyyyyy best friend!" You drag your words. Alex seemed to be having a bad day so you brought over some snacks and a plan. A plan to save your best friend from sadness.

"Let's say we watch a movie, yeah?"

"Noooo im too tired" Alex yawns out.

"I've got snacks and never said you had to stay awake throughout!" You chirped

He got out reluctantly to come watch teen beach movie with you.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Eighteen years old.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Alex had invited you and some other friends to a minecraft stream with him for the first time. His chat was spamming about "the new girl" and asking who she was. You were basically the center of attention so the questions kept flooding in until Karl, one of Alex's friends, answered with the worst possible answer.

"That's Quackity's girlfriend chat!"

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Twenty years old.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Now, you were sitting in his room hanging out. You were on his bed talking to him. You were inches away, facing him and laughing. You were having a sleepover together and it was three in the morning, key time for confessions.

He laughed his beautiful laugh that made you contemplate your views on him. He was perfect but your best friend. "I love your laugh." You whispered .

"I love your smile." He whispered back.

"I love your eyes." You responded

"I love your hair." He shot back. Causing you both to indulge in a compliment war. Totally platonic.

"Well, I love everything about you!" You tried to one up him after countless endeavours.

"Hah! I love you." He absent mindedly rambled.

"Wait, really?"

"Uh um yeah maybe," Alex stuttered.

"I love you too."