𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

written by gaytoadwithapopsicle on tumblr

Quackity knew you'd just gotten out of a relationship before Christmas, but he also knew that you were the only person he'd ever fall for. So, dispite you sitting across the room from him, he sent you a text. "Be my valentine?" You nearly dropped your phone. Shocked you looked up at him and he smiled with a nod. Immediately you shot up and walked over to him, sitting on the couch next to the man and curling into his side. Silently, as if it was second nature, he put an arm around you and held your hand. In a whisper he asked "be mine?" The two words set off something that you didn't know existed. Nodding and mumbling "yes yes yes" you hugged him impossibly closer. The man placed his chin on your head and rubbed your back. "It's ok y/n, it's ok. Breathe Mi Amor, deep breaths, I've got you." His hands were shaking from his nerves, but he could put that aside to dry your tears. He knew your ex was bad, but he didn't realize the damage he'd done until you let out a broken, shaking breath and whispered "please don't get with me if you're gonna leave". The boy held your face in his hands "the day I leave you is the day I die". With a smile, you hugged him, this time without tears. You now had a valentine and a smile.