𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚

written by livelle on tumblr!!

The past 14 days have been amazing. Spending time with Alex was amazing, he was your soulmate. You've known he was since you met him, even though you met in a silly discord call full of your friends. You two felt like little kids flirting with each other over the phone, crying over how much you needed each other next to you. It was almost embarrassing how much you loved him, adored him, without having seen him in real life. You've known him for nearly a year now, 11 months, and you've been dating for 8 of those. Of course you wanted to meet up earlier, you were adults now. But, for reasons of COVID, Visa problems and more.. there was no way you could get to Mexico. And neither could he go to you.

Until, on one day, you booked the flight. And it worked. Everything was set. A week later, you were on some random airport, ready to surprise your long distance boyfriend. Having had contact with his mom you knew when he was home, the address and more important stuff. He had opened his door with a confused face, probably not expecting anyone at this late hour. He looked tired, but still, your heart raced looking at his blinding beauty you fell so in love with. His expression changed quickly, overall shocked, but he ran into you, pulling you so close you coughed at how hard he was hugging you. 'WhaAAat??' He whisper-yelled. You laughed at his voice crack. You hugged back. Before you could explain why you were here he parted your hug, cupped your face and kissed you. Your lips clashed together harshly, a needy kiss, not caring about anyone else in that moment. It was messy, sure, but you both didn't seem to care. You had waited so long for this. You felt something wet on your cheek. You broke the kiss; he was crying. 'Ahhw baby' you cupped his face and wiped the tears. 'I'm so happy. So happy, you're actually here?! I've waited my entire life for this.' He mumbled. You nodded, also getting emotional yourself. You threw your arms around his neck, and he picked you up, and closed the door with his foot.

You were in his bed, his arms around you. Everything smelled like him, and he already put some of his hoodies in your suitcase so you could take those back with you. He played with your hair. 'I had contact with your mom' you whispered 'is this some your mom joke-' he grinned. 'NO NO BSHAHAHA, how else would I've known your address, I had contact with your mom.' You giggled. 'You sneaky little-' he started, and started tickling you. You laughed, and you wanted this night to last forever, but you were beyond tired from the traveling, so you fell asleep on his rising and falling chest moments later.

The rest of the days flew by so fastly, making breakfast, cuddling, going out with his friends, practicing Spanish, and more fun stuff. He took you on a date, to some fancy restaurant that made you blush, and an arcade hall where you had the most fun you ever did. He whispered sweet things in your hair when you went to bed, and kissed you deeply every morning when you woke up. You heart had never felt so full. You had got to know Tiger, his cat, and even though he was aggressive to everyone, he cuddled up to you a lot. Alex called him your son. You smiled.

He had put on some random music that you had shared when you first met online, something that you both liked, that he remembered. He took your hand and spun you around and around until your feet hurt. You ended up laughing uncontrollably on the couch. You finished shows together, decorated a cake together, made memories together.

It had been two full weeks now together, and you, again, watched the sun rise at his window. His body was pressed to yours, in a spooning position, and his warm arms were locked around you. His soft breathing in your hair still didn't fail to make you smile. You sneakily turned, and pressed your head in his chest. You took in his smell, god, his smell. He smelled like some cologne you had never smelled before. It was a warm scent, if that makes sense, that matched with his body heat. it reminded you of a long lost home, forests and summer nights. His lips were tugged into a small smile in his sleep, which made you want to kiss him. You lifted your hand, and softly traced your fingers over his skin. You traced along the little birthmarks littering his face, and smiled even harder, if that was possible. Suddenly, his eyelids fluttered, and your eyes met his disoriented, lazy dark eyes. They were one of your favorite things about him. His eyes. They were dark, almost black, and they reminded you of dark wood, black coffee , and the sweet night sky. You could even sense some sparkles in his eyes, and you guessed those were the stars.

'Mornin' he simply mumbled, but you could feel him smiling as he pulled you even closer. He looked at you, admiring you as well. 'Hi there, sleepy boy' you whispered. He leaned in slowly, almost like he was scared to hurt you, and softer than ever, pressed his lips against yours. His lips moved with yours, and he nuzzled into your neck after. You pulled back so you could look at him. He was blushing. He was still blushing when you kissed.

Your eyes went wide, and he looked at you questioning your expression. 'What's going on honey?' You looked at your phone once more, and faced him again. 'Alex..' you began, 'I-it's Wednesday.' He blinked three times. 'No its not.' He said, unbelievingly. He stole your phone from your hands, and saw the date on the lockscreen (which was a photo of you two, him pressing a kiss against your cheek in a photobooth, the second day you were at his). He stared at it, until it automatically turned off. He gave it back. He frowned, pouted, and nuzzled his head in your chest. He kissed your collarbone. 'I feel like you're about to cry' You grinned slightly. 'WELL Y/N I AM I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE YET PLEASE WHY DO YOU NEED TO LEAVE? You could live here I could get your stuff flown over here! We could share this bed forever, we could wake up to each other forever I can't leave you anymore. I wont, I wont go back to it. It's hell, you not with me, that's hell.' He went serious. You frowned as well, emotions bubbling up in your stomach. 'stay? please? Even if it's just another week. I need you with me.' He whispered against your neck. 'What about that flight?' You asked softly. He looked up at you, a hand tucking a strand of hair behind your ears. He smiled. 'I'll pay for it, you're not going, is that okay, baby?' his eyes sparkled again. You smiled widely. 'Yes! Yes, yes, yes. Thank you, thank you.' You mumbled. You kissed him, multiple times, all over his face. You watched his face turn red in your hands. He blushed. He still blushed.