𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙

written by froggyy06

Quackity hasn't texted or called you in a couple days and you started getting worried. You could see the bags under his eyes and how tired he sounded during his streams.

"Ok chat!" he shouts tiredly as he's about to end his stream.

You watched on your phone as he ended his stream. Right now you were on your way to his house to go check on him since you knew he was awake now.

Quackity quickly ended stream and just leaned forward with his face in his hands. All he wanted to do was see you but he had so much planning to do for new lore and setting up new stream ideas. He shot it from his spot as he heard a knock on the door. "who's here at 3 am?" he thought.

He slowly got up and walked to the door. He opened and saw you. Quackity let you in and you closed and locked the door. He just stood there looking at you with tired eyes.

"Hey baby are you okay?" You asked as you led him back to his bedroom.

You laid on his bed. He sniffles and just went to hug you, his head in your chest. You held him close as you asked him what was wrong.

"There's so much stuff I need to do before a certain date or my fans will get mad at me and I don't wanna disappoint them." he muttered.

"Honey you won't disappoint them," you said as you took off his beanie and ran your hand through his hair, "when was the last time you got more then an hour of sleep?"

He dug his face in your neck, "like a week. Please don't be mad," he said sounding scared.

"I'm not mad baby, I just want you to be taking care of yourself"

You start to sit up and he whines.

"I'm not going anywhere don't worry." You whispered to him.

He gasps and says "Wait! I have to finish editing so I can get the video out in time!" He try's to sit up but you hold him tight.

"Hey it's okay! You can finish it tomorrow, you need some sleep right now. I'll help you finish it in the morning okay?"

"Okay" he sighs as he gets comfortable on top of you with his head in your neck, one hand holding you hand and the other around you. "I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too," you whisper back.