𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩

"why did we let ourselves get lost? in something that we'll never be.."

y/n and alex have been going through a rough pack recently but as they've been trying anything to sort through this rough patch, y/n finds out she's pregnat with his child but how can they be together..?

"mierda." y/n said rubbing her head, in front of her was 3 positive pregnancy tests. her and alex have been going through a rough patch now but she was expecting him to break up with her any day by now. she recently had lost her father and couldn't help but take it out on alex, he fought back with words he soon regretted.

soon she turned her head to seeing the bathroom door crack open, thankfully she saw tiger walking in and rubbing himself on her leg. she picked him up and hugged him, "ay tiger what will i do?" she cooed to the cat. as she put him back down she heard a familiar voice, "you could tell me," alex said leaning against the door. "I was planning too but i'm so confused," she said as tears tried to escapee her eyes. "why cariño? he said inching closer to her. "because i'm scared because what are we? we argue almost all the time. what will we do?" she said as her voice cracked. her powers left her. everything went black.

~

"purple was your favorite color," alex said. y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was connected to tons of machines. "what happned?" she said groaning. "you passed out, and your not pregnant." he said. y/n rubbed her forehead, "i'm so sorry alex" her voice cracked again. alex got closer, "for what?" 

"false hope"

"oh, it's ok. plus i needed you to be ok" he said with a weak smile.

"alex"

"yes"

"why did we let ourselves get lost? in something that we'll never be.."

the room was quiet for what seemed to be forever

"see i wonder about you, and think of it all. 'bout all of the times we shared through the fall. i don't wanna wake up without you, girl i'd be so alone."

alexis groaned as tears started pouring out. she started to scream in pain. the machine connected to her started to beep very quickly. alex ran out of the room to call for help. alex ran back in to try to help her.

then, y/n whispered her last words  "we were each others world.."

"in august." they both said for the last time.

the machine kept beeping repeatedly until all there was a long beep, the doctor and nurses came too late.

"why did we let ourselves get lost?"