𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙨

written by starpearlz on tumblr!!

"Y/nnnnnn" Quackity followed your Among Us character making you roll your eyes smiling. Deciding on ignoring him for a few seconds to do your tasks and see what he does. "Y/nnnnnn" you sighed playfully "what Q?" He giggled and made his voice with a funny accent, "I heard your coming my way, is that true?"

"I'm definitely not coming your way no."

"What- no," he said in his normal voice "I heard your coming to L.A." he made a lil 'tee-hee' noise. "Is that true?"

"Yes, it is true. Why? You wanna come visit meee" you said playing along chuckling. Then foolish approached you two "STOP GO AWAY, STOP FOLLOWING ME." Quackity yelled at him to make him go away but instead it just made him laugh.

"Why? Am I interrupting something?" He said laughing "YES YOU ARE GO AWAY! IM ABOUT TO PROPOSE-"

"WHAT!" Foolish yelled making you laugh, "-AN IDEA! IM ABOUT TO PROPOSE! NOW GO AWAY!" He yelled to him. "Alright alright, lemme just-" he ended up killing Quackity making you scream and run away forgetting to report the body and going straight to the emergency button.

While Quackity stream is him looking depressed at the fact that he just died the first five minutes, so he started playing "I'm drowning" but the Alvin and the chipmunks version.

"Y/N PLEASE LET ME JUST TELL YOU MY IDEA!" Quackity pleaded in a corner of the lobby. "OK.. what is your proposal?" He started giggling. "A driving steam!" He said giggling and clapping his hands. "Ok it's a date!" He giggled "IT'S A DATE!!" I nodded and Quackity told everyone he's ending stream to get to the laundry mat. You said your goodbyes and saw a message from discord

QUACKITY

We don't actually have too off you don't want it's just a suggestion we can just stream here.

He's always the sweetest.

USERNAME

I don't mind! Im ok regular or driving!

QUACKITY

Awesome! We'll just see when you get here!

USERNAME

sweet!

USERNAME

but! Don't forget about our date!

QUACKITY

Date?

USERNAME

Ofc! Stream or not you still owe me a car ride date!

On Quackity stream you can see him smiling and giggling. He peeked at chat and saw the embarrassing things chat was saying. "Ok chat!-" he cut himself off by giggling. "Sorry!" He said covering his face giggling more. "Anyways. I have to go now!"