𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙞 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧

written by ficwriterwastakenalt

A checkered flag was in each of their hands as Yn stood between a green and a navy coloured car, clothed in a black leather skirt and checkered cropped top.  "ready" Yn asked the green car, which revved in response, "ready" Yn asked once again, and the navy car immediately responded with a rev of the engine. Yn whirled around on their heels and raised the flags above their heads before letting their arms fall behind them.

Yn felt as the cars raced by them, sending the flags flying in the wind. Yn walked off the track, their heels clicking on the pavement, and  shot a peek over to an orange car, the driver leaning against it, a somewhat taller boy wearing leather orange shorts with fishnets, an orange cropped hoodie, and an oversized leather jacket with the letter S on the shoulder,'must be the drivers flagboy,' Yn thought.

"Hey, you're new here, right?" Yn didn't have a driver yet, which is why they were dressed in black and white. Whoever won this race was your driver, which is how it worked here. "How'd you guess?" Yn questioned, turning slightly to see a male with short wavy brown hair dressed similarly to the other flag boy, but in green and with a D on the sleeve instead of a S. "you're wearing black and white even I could tell that and im colorblind." Yn couldn't help the giggle that fell between their lips.

"Look, I'd start cheering for my driver, but I don't believe you'd want to share," the boy continued, Yn could clearly tell he was British. The cars started to returned. "So Green's your driver?" he nodded "Oh, I'm George or Gogy," the man said with a smile. "I'm Yn or Yn," Yn smiled. George laughed, "no nickname yet?" "Not yet Gogs," Yn said, shaking their head and smiling. "Quackity's in the lead," George remarked, glancing at the track, making Yn look to see that the navy car was a bumper ahead. "Quackity?" Yn inquired, glancing at the male who nodded "Alex Quackity and my Driver is Dream."

"Does Quackity have a flagboy or girl?" George shook his head, "always turned them down." Yn dropped their shoulders, "but he won't turn you down." Yn raised an eyebrow and looked at George, who had a slight grin on his lips. "How do you know that?" Yn inquired as both cars accelerated. "He didn't start off well since he was looking at you," George continued. Yn rolled their eyes and mumbled, "yeah."

At the finish line, the navy car circled around and parked just where it started, with the green car close behind it. "DREAM!" George exclaimed as he dragged Yn to the car. As the car door slammed open, George giggled. When Yn turned around to look at the other car, the door was still shut. George and Dream (DNF ;) ), who were flirting against the green car, didn't notice Yn approached the navy car, knocked on the window, and stepped back as the door opened.

A man appeared in combat boots, black jeans, a navy shirt tucked in, and a chain dangling from the belt loops. "I guess I'm your flagger now," Yn remarked, their eyes fixed on his boots. "Well get in then," Quackity said, leaning on his open door. Yn dashed to the opposite door and slipped in.

Quackity rushed in and slammed the door shut before speeding away, just in time as sirens began to vibrate around the track. "So what's your name flagger?" As he drifted around a bend, Quackity asked, making Yn giggle. "Yn," Yn said quickly, loving the speed a little too much. Quackity slowed down beside a building, where the orange and green cars, as well as a red, burgundy and purple one, sat. Quackity parked his car and got out, causing Yn to trail closely behind him. Quackity stopped causing Yn to collide with his back, telling them "head up" Yn nodded and straightened their back.

They entered the building and climbed a set of stairs. Yn was instally hit with laughing and conversation. Yn cast a peek around the room. A pink haired male sat with a blonde boy, a brown haired male wearing a burgundy beanie sat with a girl with firey red hair, and a girl with purple hair sat with a pink haired girl on her lap; the orange driver and his flagboy were flirting in a corner.

Quackity dragged Yn into a room and began tossing navy clothes at them.

----

Yn sat on the hood of the navy car before yet another race, this time with flaggers allowed to join the driver, and the crowd was large today, with people taking pictures of the flaggers and cars.

"Yn" When Yn heard Quackity's voice, they sat up a little. "Get in, we're up," he said. Yn smirked and slid off the hood, brushed off their navy shorts, and adjusted the leather jacket, a slight smirk found its way onto Yn's blue stained lips.

"Ready mi amor," Quackity said as he revved his engine, "always," Yn responded with a huge grin as they slipped into the seat and stared into the mirror as they licked a raspberry lolliepop.