𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

written by moonwritewastaken on tumblr.

Your friendship group's dynamic was about to change for the better. Nerves were high among your friends but the accompanying excitement trumped it all. The reason for this was because George was in Florida. Finally, after years, he was in Florida. You and Quackity decided to stream together to hype up the vlog release then end when George said he was uploading it. You'd just finished Quackity's stream in which he tried on outfits chat had chosen for Twitcon, unsurprisingly they weren't exactly suitable but they were funny.

Quackity is getting your drinks ready in the kitchen while you set up your stream and open the game so it was all ready to go. You start the stream and do a quick wave to your chat.

"Hi chat, hope you're having a great day! Today we're going to be drinking and playing a Roblox horror game before a certain upload" your chat starts freaking out at the cryptic mention of the vlog. Once you've done your little intro, Quackity walks over and joins you in frame.

"Hello, hello chat" Quackity does his iconic voice and you smile at how excited your chat is despite most of them having just seen him on his stream.

"Okay, so we're going to be playing a game called Doors today. The point is to get through as many doors as possible and any time we get scared, we have to take a shot" after explaining you make the game visible to chat and gesture for Quackity to go first. He stares at you for a second before sitting down.

He manages to get the controls down pretty quick and gets through almost 5 doors until the first jumpscare.

"What the fuck was that?" He grabs the headphones while you laugh and shoo him away to take a shot.

"I don't know why I'm laughing cause I'm probably gonna be just as bad" you whisper to your chat, starting your turn.

By the time Quackity has returned a minute or 2 later, you've gotten past his record. He sits down and you notice that he brought his drink with him.

"Look, I'm already better than you" he glares at you before rolling his eyes and telling you focus on the game. You manage to get all the way to door 23 before jumping out of your seat. Quackity bursts into laughter, clapping at the little scream you let out.

You take off the headphones before standing up and heading to the kitchen. You take a deep breath before downing the shot and pulling a face. You hear Quackity laugh quietly (presumably from the reaction to the shot) before you take his place at the computer. You'd both been at the game for about a half hour now and the alcohol was starting to hit you both, although it seemed to hit you more than Quackity.

You watch in amusement as he gets in and out of the wardrobes scattered throughout the rooms.

"Alex don't stay in there too long" You laugh softly while shaking your head as he hums but continues anyway.

"I'm serious, they'll literally kill you if you're in there too long" you glance from him to the screen to make sure he's not dying unnecessarily. He got out of the wardrobe and continued to the next door.

"Oh shit okay" he continues through the next 9 doors before dying again. His death was around the hour mark and even in your drunken haze you see your phone light up with a notification.

'Having technical issues, it'll be a bit longer'

"Uh oh" Quackity whips his head towards you upon hearing you speak. You don't say anything, instead opting to show him the message. It's now you realise that you're too drunk to play a game and the fact that Quackity hasn't restarted tells he feels the same.

Quackity stands up and puts his hand on your shoulder before speaking.

"Talk about a topic, I'll be back" you clearly didn't quite take in what he had said which was evident by your next sentence.