𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙤

was awake at 3 am n wrote this , anyway i'm back !! missed yall

Context: Clara Gonzales has just moved to Mexico City from Virginia, she was forced to move because her father, who is enlisted in the military, was sent to serve in Texas. Her father, Santiago, sent Clara to Mexico to go live with her grandmother for the time being.

~ fast forward to Clara arriving in Mexico ~

Clara has just stepped foot off of her Aeroméxico Airlines plane, she opens her phone and opens the call app to call her grandmother to alert her of her arrival. Clara is a little nervous to say the least, last time she saw her grandmother was when she was around 15. Now, 3 years later, she has not kept a deep connection with her grandmother, however, she hopes she can reconcile the time lost and adapt quickly to her new life. The reason for the dramatic shift from her town in Virginia to Mexico City was due to her father's job, he had been enlisted in the army for years and was stationed in Virginia but now all of a sudden he was told to move to work in Texas. When Santiago, Clara's father, told her about the new job, she was surprised but once he told her that she would have to leave the country, just to adapt to a new lifestyle for however long, she strongly opposed it. After a few days of convincing and reassurance, Clara agreed to the move.

Clara put the phone to her ear, she heard the ringing and then heard an unfamiliar voice.
"Hello," said a warm voice with a hint of confusion.
"Hola abuela, estoy aquí en el aeropuerto. ¿Dónde estás?" Clara asked as a yawn escaped her mouth.
Hello grandmother, I'm here at the airport. Where are you?
"Oh, estoy en Camino al aeropuerto. Estaré allí en unas horas. Perdón, ya despierto de mi siesta."
Oh, I'm on my way to the airport. I'll be there in a few hours. Sorry, I just woke up from my nap.
"Vale, estás bien. Estoy emocionada de verte!" Clara said, reassuring her grandmother.
    OK, that's ok. I'm excited to see you!

Clara ended the call, she decided to explore the airport for the time being. She walked towards a bouquet store, she decided since she hadn't seen her grandmother in so long she'd buy her a gift. When Clara walked towards the bouquet store she was looking at the flowers at display, she saw a bouquet of pink dahlias. As she picked them up to inspect them, she heard someone clearing their throat in front of her.

    "Señora, si no vas a comprar flores, no las toques." Said a young man.
        Miss, if you're not going to buy the flowers, don't touch them.
Clara looked up and saw a young man, he had a black beanie on. His hair was creeping out of the beenie, he had a black hoodie on and some jeans too. Clara looked at him, and saw his deep brown eyes, before she could respond, the young man repeated himself but with a ruder tone and in english…

    "No tienes que hablarme así otra vez. Te entendí la primera vez carnal." Clara responded with a smug look.
    You don't have to talk to me like that, again. I understood you the first time dude.

The young man shrugged and approached Clara.

    "Thought you didn't understand Spanish for a second. Sorry about that."
    "You're good, how much are these?" Clara asked holding up the dahlias.
    "10 pesos, but for you 4." He said with a slight smile.
    "Wow, thanks," Clara said as she was reaching into her purse to grab her wallet.

An unknown older man put his hands around Clara's hips, and Clara went into defensive mode. She slightly turned around and saw a middle-aged bald man feeling up on her,

    "Quita tus malditas manos de encima, cabrón." Clara said with a stern tone.
    Get your fucking hands off of me, bastard.
    "O que? Sólo quiero sentir con qué trabajaré más adelante si sabes a qué me refiero." The weird man said Clara could smell a strong scent of alcohol from the creep.
    Or what? I only want to feel what I'll work with later if you know what I mean.