1-that night at the gay bar

⚠️smut warning⚠️

shimada shouu

what am i doing at a gay bar you may ask? a guy like me who is very straight and is definitely not gay? well here's a bit of a backstory.

i am shimada shouu. i am korea and japan's most wanted serial killer with my other cult members, lee junhyuk, yoo douhyun, lee sangmin, son dongpyo, park siyoung, and jang yubin. we all have killed about one hundred and eight men so far. yes, we only kill men because they're so easy to please.

i am only here to look for my one hundred and ninth victim. and i know the perfect guy.

i see one dude staring at me. maybe i can lure him in. i'm good at gay butt sex just for the purpose of luring men in and killing them brutally.

i walk up to him. "if you think i'm so pretty, take a picture then." i smirk at him. he looks up at me with those oh-so innnocent eyes.

"if i had a picture of you, i'd jerk off to it every night, i don't care if you're fully clothed." we both share a chuckle, mine being pretty obviously fake, but he didn't seem to notice. "so, what's your name?" i ask the so-called innocent boy.

"yang junggyu. yours?"

yang junggyu. perfect.

i smirk with a very famous mischievous smirk i have on my face everytime i have caught my prey. "shimada shouu."

"you don't sound like you're from here." i roll my eyes. "i'm from japan. hence my name being very unfamiliar with here."

he nods. "i've never met a japanese boy before." i raised my eyebrow. "oh really? how about this. i give you a good time."

he smirked. "sure. and where will we be going?" i smirked, took his hand, and took him to one of the backrooms.

my plan is going as well as i thought.

we reach the backroom which wasn't long of a walk, but in junggyu's case, it felt like he was walking miles. this whiny brat. i pin him to one of the beds that the bar offers with the biggest smirk on my face.

"ooh kinky." junggyu chuckled. i rolled my eyes and started kissing him harshly.

his lips are so addictive i don't think i want to kill him. but i have to. i'm not gay for thinking that i was ONLY talking about his lips! anyways...

i start unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants off to reveal his boner in his boxers.

damn he is huge...

i then take off his boxers which reveals his HUMONGOUS COCK. i have the biggest smirk on my face.

"so huge." i say, stroking his cock as he moans softly. "i-i bet y-you're huge t-t-too." junggyu moans in between his words.

i stop stroking him and reached to my pants and start pulling them down along with my boxers to reveal my cock.

"s-so huge." the definitely not-so innocent boy stutters out. i smirk. "kneel down for me and take it."

junggyu nods and he does what i told him to do. he grabs my cock and starts licking the tip. i let out a soft moan. "don't tease me now. take it all in."

he did just that, but with the help of my hand on his head, thrusting my cock in his mouth, moaning.

i then started thrusting faster as sweet little junggyu goes down on me at the same pace until i released.

junggyu swallows the cum i have just ejaculated in his mouth. "turn over." i tell him blantly.

he does what i tell him to do. "now hold on one moment." i tell him as i go over to my pants to look for a condom.

look i may be stupid sometimes but not stupid enough to get std's from a random stranger i just met. i'm a responsible adult unlike most people.

i find the condom, unwrap it, and slip it on. i then walk back to him.

"you ready now?" i ask him. junggyu nods. i then thrusted slowly into his tight little asshole as he moans. i then started to thrust into him as he lets out a whimper.

"f-faster please." he moans out and i start picking up my speed a bit, letting out a few moans myself.

"you like that huh?" i ask with a smirk ad i go faster and rougher. he nods, whimpering like the whiny brat he is.

i then felt my cock tensing up. "i-i'm gonna cum." junggyu nods. i thrusted faster then released into the condom while still inside his ass.

i pulled out, took the condom off and threw it away. junggyu collapses onto the bed.

now this is my chance.

i go to my pants to look for my knife my friend got me for a birthday. it took me a few minutes before i finally found it.

i then walk over to the boy with a smirk on my face. "turn around junggyu."

junggyu does what i say and i immediately stabbed him straight in the chest and pulled out the knife quickly. he collapses onto the floor and bleeds out.

a few minutes pass by and i check his pulse to make sure he was dead.

no pulse.

perfect. that makes the one hundred and ninth kill us cult has made so far.

i lifted him up and carried him out the back where i parked my car. now i'm not stupid enough to park in the front where everyone will see me. i put his body in the back of my trunk, closed it tight, and got in.

with the smirk on my face, i started up the engine and drove home where the others are sleeping soundly.