10-tonight we feast

jang yubin

things never worked out the way it did in a long time. back in our early days of murders, we were careful. nowadays we became kind of careless.

hopefully another woods to hide our bodies will make us more careful.

we are on our way to the restaurant we always go to. tonight just feels...special?

especially since shouu is being so nice to us. sometimes he's pretty cold to us. i get he wants us to do our best, but why be so cold?

"hey shouu?"

"hm?" he keeps on driving. "why so nice to us today?"

"you all did a great job and did things as quietly and smooth as possible. well deserved."

i smiled. "thank you shouu."

"no problem yubin."

i then look over to sangmin and douhyun.

sangmin was asleep, head rested on douhyun's shoulder.

such a cute couple.

then i look over at siyoung and dongpyo. they're not fighting for once?

surprising.

we arrive at the restaurant. shouu has some connections with the owners so we usually don't need our disguises to hide from ever getting caught.

we all got out and walked in all together. we were all greeted by the owner of the redtaurant.

nakamato yuta.

a very old friend of shouu, despite him being a bit older by like, three years? i forgot.

we all walk in to be greeted by one of the workers. i read his nametag.

kim doyoung.

i guess thats our server for today.

"how many?" this doyoung guy asked. "seven." shouu answered.he nodded and guided us to a few tables.

we all sat down as another waiter came in with our menus. i read his nametag aswell.

jung jaehyun.

yuta hired some handsome men. and i mean that in a very platonic way.

i looked through my menu and ordered what i wanted as did everyone else. the jaehyun guy took our menus and walked off, whispering to the doyoung guy while looking at me.

i shrugged it off and went on my phone to check messages. not long after, i felt someone sit across from me and i look up to.

doyoung. what does he want?

"hi, you see that dumbass over there?" he points over to jaehyun. "yeah. what about him?" i asked.

"he thinks your fine as fuck and too shy to get your number so here i am."

"oh." i did not know what to say. it was making me kinda uncomfortable.

"hm?"

"well um...i'm aroace."

i'm expecting some acephobic rant. i closed my eyes hoping this conversation is over.

"really? no way me too!"

i opened my eyes, relieved but also suprising.

relieving to not be misunderstood for once.

surprising because this man only came because his friend found me hot.

i didn't expect this.

i smiled. "well it was nice meeting you."

"you too. i have to go now before yuta kills me." he chuckled and went back to work.

our food came by a very different waiter. i went ahead and chowed down.

a few minutes later, yuta came to say a quick hi to shouu and a hug.

"hows it going guys? how's the food?"

"delicious." junhyuk answered. we all nodded in agreement.

"good good i'm glad! it's nice to see you all!"

"it's great to see you too man! stay safe."

"you seven do the same. i have to go." he walked off.

i took out my camera as we were finishing up. "alright everyone pose!" everyone did as i said. i took a picture of all of us in a selfie-like photo.

i looked at the photo and smile. "it looks great!"

we finisned up and walked out, shouu staying behind to pay.

honestly the best day i had in a while.

The Boys With Their Knives [Mirae AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara