13-is that a yes?

lee junhyuk

i think shouu finally sorted out his feelings. atleast i think so.

we almost shared a sweet kiss. it would of been lovely if siyoung and dongpyo learned to knock. the kiss on the cheek was enough to blow me away though.

i decided i would take shouu to my special gazebo i built myself a few years back. just so we aren't disturbed.

also because i wanna ask him out in the most romantic way possible.

i was at the gazebo by myself. turned on the fairy lights, lit the candles, and made a pathway of rose petals like normal partners do.

i finished up the little things and drove back to the house. as soon i pulled up, i honked my horn to see if shouu would come.

someone walked out of the house. it wasn't shouu.

"what do you want junhyuk?" dongpyo asked. "can you go get shouu for me?" i asked. he walked back into the house without saying a word.

i waited for a bit until shouu walked out. "hey shouu. i have a surprise. get on in."

shouu nodded and got in, buckling up. "where are you taking me?"

"can't say shit or else the surprise will be ruined."

he playfully rolled his eyes at me. "alright alright."

i started the engine and drove off.

i can't say i wasn't nervous. my nerves were through the roof. what if he was just playing around and actually doesn't have his feelings all sorted out? what if he has feelings for someone else? what if he's flirting with me to play games?

maybe i'm overthinking it.

i arrived at the gazebo, a bit hidden from our sight. we both got out as i took his hand and led him to the gazebo.

he looked to see the rose petal path then looking at me. "rose petal path? i love where this is going."

i smiled. "there's more." we followed the rose petal path i made. that led us right to my gazebo and hopefully i get to share it with shouu.

shouu's eyes lit up. "wow..." he let go of my hand to look around, amazed.

i put my hands in my pockets and smiled. "what do you think?"

he looks at me with the biggest smile on his face. "this is pretty. was this all you?"

i nodded. "yes. i did everything i could to make this special." i then sat down on the couch-like seat. "take a seat."

shouu sat right next to me and pulled me into a hug. i hugged back, smiling.

"what is all of this for?" he asked. i started to get nervous. "w-well..."

"well what?" he pulled from the hug a bit, still had his hands on my shoulders.

i hesitated for a good bit then began to start.

"i really really like you. not in a friend type way. in a lover type way. when we almost kissed and when you kissed my cheek soon after siyoung and dongpyo barged in on us, i felt something. i really felt something. when you shared your awful story about your ex that led you to being a serial killer, it made me like you more than i should. i wanna be the one to treat you the way he should of treated you. so, will you please become one with me and start dating?"

his eyes were wide.

shit junhyuk did you fuck this up?

he then took my hand. i could tell he was trembling a bit. "i think you know my answer."

"is this a yes?" i asked, starting having doubts.

he then let out a soft chuckle and climbed into my lap, his arms wrapped around my shoulders. "of course it is."

i felt relieved. i smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist.

i finally got the man of my dreams.

we stood in this position for a good hour. it felt so right.

i looked at the time then looked at shouu. "we should get home yeah?"

he nodded and got off my lap. i took his hand and we both walked back to my car.

he stopped halfway and looked at me. i raised an eyebrow. "yes?"

he didn't say a word and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

i was surprised but i returned it then pulled away. "what's this for?"

"we're dating now. people who date kiss."

i smiled and kissed him again, him returning the kiss.

he then pulled away and smiled. "we should probably get back to the car and go home."

i completly forgot about that for a split second. "OH! yeah. let's go."

i took his hand again and we both went into my car and went home.