22-cheaters gonna cheat

⚠️smut warning⚠️

son dongpyo

i was over at hwesung's like always. this time it felt...different? i couldn't pinpoint what. usually there's a spark when i hang out with hwesung like i was in love. however it's not there anymore.

i was cuddled into his arms, but for some reason it didn't feel...right. maybe i'm just sex deprived. hwesung and i haven't fucked in a while. i'm starting to think he's falling out of love.

we casually watch a movie. as we watch the movie, i texted siyoung for some help.

frenemy

siyoung i need help >:(

for what?

i'm sex deprived and feel that
hwesung is falling out of love >:(

i put my phone down to watch the movie some more. it was kind of boring but hwesung's presence made it better in a way. i'm just so fucking horny and need my ass fucked.

as i was watching the movie, my phone goes off. i picked it up and looked at my text messages from siyoung. as i was scrolling and reading them, he drops a dick pic.

a fucking DICK PIC.

it's so fucking big too.

frenemy

[insert dick pic]

i found your solution ;)

coming ;)

i turned my phone off and looked at hwesung. "i have to go. shouu texted me about some things." he nods and pecked my lips. "love you honey."

i gave him half a smile. "love you too." i got up and walked to my car. i unlocked it, got in, and drove home.

all i could think about going home was that dick pic siyoung sent. it honestly made me feel some type of way. a good indicator is the growing bulge in my pants.

i arrive home. i parked my car and got out. i walked in and immediately went to siyoung and i's shared room. i lightly knocked and waited for an answer.

siyoung opened the door slightly. "come in." i nodded and walked in, looking him up and down with a smirk. he was already completely naked.

it didn't take me long for my lips to crash on his, my hands exploring his body as i did so. he moved down to my neck, sucking lightly. i let out a soft moan, gripping his ass in the process.

he then start to unbutton my shirt, sliding it off and throwing it to the side. he then made his way to my pants, taking them off and throwing them to the side. he smirked at my growing bulge.

"you gonna remove them or what?" i raised an eyebrow. he nods and pulls down my boxers, tossing them to the side. he started stroking me lightly but it was enough to drive me crazy.

"faster siyoung." siyoung went faster as every stroke he took. i was a moaning mess at that point. he then stopped and looked at me. "kneel down and take it."

i nodded. i kneeled down and grabbed his dick, taking it all in slowly. he threw his head back in pleasure, letting out a soft moan. he grabbed my hair as i was taking him all in a little faster this time.

"fuck pyo." he moans out. i started going as fast as humanly possible. his legs were shaking at that point. "fuck pyo i'm about to cum!" i kept on going, hoping that he would.

he came and i swallowed. i then looked up at him, wiping my mouth aggressively. he then grabbed some lube and put some on himself while looking at me. i laid down in onr of our beds, i don't whose bed but it didn't matter.

he climbed on top, positioning himself as he started kissing me. i kissed back, once again my hands exploring his body. he pulled away and started to thrust into me. i let out a gasp as he is slowly thrusting, my nails digging into his back.

"fuck!" i moaned out. he kept on thrusting. i threw my head back, nails still digging into his back. he moaned at the sensation that brought him, which made him go faster.

my hands moved over to around his neck as i kiss him. he kissed back, still thrusting as fast as he could. i was a moaning mess at that point. i felt myself twitch. i knew i had to at some some point. "siyoung i-i'm about to-"

"-do it." he cut me off, still thrusting. i moaned out as i hit my climax on his stomach. he pulled out and stroked himself, doing the same.

he cleaned the both of us and laid next to me, cuddling up next to me, pecking my cheek. i smiled cuddling back.

this was amazing. however my feelings are all confused now. siyoung made me feel something i never felt before. hopefully hwesung don't find out about this.