14-first date but not with siyoung

son dongpyo

i sat around playing genshin while i waited for siyoung to hurry up with showering so i can get in.

annoys me so much that he takes way too long. and he says i take longer.

as i was playing the game, i get a text message. i tapped on it, wondering who it was. i looked at the name and smiled.

hwesung. i've been talking to him for a week now. every time i text him, i get butterflies.

hwesungie

hi :-). i'm right outside your
home.

coming!!

i got up and looked out the window. sure enough the goregous boy with the long hair wasn't lying. his hair was tied back and he was wearing a denim jacket and jeans.

god he looks so fucking hot.

i smiled and ran out to him. hugging him. "what you come all the way over here for?" i asked.

"well, i wanted to take you out. so i feel this is my chance." he hugged me back.

"i haven't showered though." i pouted. he chuckled. "it's ok. i can take you over my place and we can just get food for delivery and you can shower at my place."

i've never been over siyoung's friends place ever. i started to feel a bit nervous. "sounds good." i say as i get into his car. he gets in and drives to his home.

"just so you know i do share a home with jaesuk however he's out of town right now so we have the place to ourselves."

i liked that idea. a lot more than i should. however, it made me more nervous.

not a bad nervous. maybe it's just butterflies.

we arrive. i look at his house and realized how fucking big it is. i got out and walked in as hwesung did the same.

"you can go ahead and shower up. you can wear my clothes. i'm gonna go ahead and order food. sounds good?"

i nodded and walked to his bathroom. undressed and started the water, getting in.

as i washed up, i started to overthink about things.

what will siyoung think? what would he think if i dated his friend? he'll kill me! not like i care though.

i sighed and get out, drying off and getting dressed in hwesung's clothes which were a bit big on me. i don't care though because they were hella comfy.

i walk back to the living room to see that the food has already arrived. hwesung looked at me. "eat up."

i smiled and sat next to him, eating. "this is great. thank you." he looked down then back up at me with a smile.

"anything for you."

my cheeks my red. really red. he chucked. "you're so cute when you blush like that."

"stopppp!" i pouted. he chuckled more and began eating.

as i ate, the stomach churning overthinking ate me up. i looked at hwesung. "what would siyoung think? his worst enemy hanging with his best friend."

hwesung shrugged. "i wouldn't worry about it. it's only between us."

i nodded. he was right. who gives a fuck what that asshole thinks.

only hwesung and i should have an opinion about us.

we finished up. we threw away our trash and sat back down. he turned the lights out at that point.

"stay for the night hm?"  he asked. i nodded. "sure. shouu is out an about with junhyuk. i don't think he would care."

he nodded. he wrapped his arms around me and put a movie on.

i looked at him. he looked back at me. our lips were inches apart

i decided to close the gap in between us with a sweet, warm kiss. the kiss felt so right. it gave me butterflies.

he returned the kiss, pulling me closer to him. i smiled and pulled away. "wow." i said under my breath.

he smiled and turned his attention to the movie as i did the same.

park siyoung

i got out of the shower fully dressed. i saw dongpyo wasn't here. i rolled my eyes.

i was about to go lay in bed until i saw dongpyo's phone. i got a bit curious and decided to look through it like the snoop i am.

it was opened with messages from...

hwesungie? MY hwesung?

i decided to read through the texts.

as i read, i felt my heart breaking piece by piece.

i can't lie. i have feelings for dongpyo. i don't get why i hate him so bad.

i felt the tears hit my cheek. i crawled in bed and started sobbing.

i felt a bit of guilt. guilt for hating him so bad. guilt for letting another man get to him before i could.

guilt in myself. why does love and feelings hurt so bad?