29-and we're off!

shimada shouu

i wake up from the little nap junhyuk basically forced me to take. it was much needed. i was tired as hell from all the drugs the hospital gave me the past couple of days. i see a lot of our things were packed and thats not even all.

i get up and snuck behind junhyuk while he was packing. i snuck my arms around his waist and rested my chin up on his shoulder. "how far along you have to go?" i asked. "just a few more things." he tells me.

i kissed his cheek with a smile on my face. "let me help with whatever you have left. i've got enough rest today." he nods. "it's really just our clothes babe. everything else is packed." i nodded and started helping with the packing.

as i was packing, i see a picture at the bottom of the draw. i picked it up and looked at it. i smiled at it, showing junhyuk. "remember this?" he looks at the photo confused. then it hit him.

the photo was the both of us in our early days of murders. it was a new years party and someone took a picture of us kissing, even though we were drunk at the time. "oh my god! i remember this, although i barely remember shit because we were drunk."

i smiled. "who would've thought now we be here in a relationship. who would've thought you'd be the love of my life." he looks at me with a smile. "nobody would've thought because you were in denial. i've always had feelings for you and it'd kill me everytime you denied yours. that doesn't matter now. i have you and i'm gonna love you forever."

i welled up in tears. my man is so sweet. how did i get him? "oh junhyuk..." i wiped my tears. i put the photo down and faced him, one finger on his chin. "i love you so much."

"i love you too, my love." we both kissed, my hands finding their way around his waist. his hands snuck around my shoulders as the kiss got more hot.

i then pulled away to look at the time. it was almost midnight. we have to be up by five in the morning. "we're done packing. we should get some sleep now. we have to catch our flight."

junhyuk nods, pecking my lips. we both got in our bed for the last night in this house. i cuddled into junhyuk as i slowly drifted to sleep.

-

i wake up to someone on top of me. when i mean someone, i mean junhyuk, smothering me in kisses. i push him off lightly, now me on top of him. "what time is it baby?" i asked him. "it's three-thirty. we have to go now." i nodded and got off, hoping we'd atleast had time for intercourse. oh well.

junhyuk got up, got our suitcase, and walked downstairs. i followed behind. everyone was already packed and ready to go. "alright everyone. we are staying in a hotel until we find stable jobs and houses."

"when we all move out on our own, will we see eachother again?" siyoung asked. i smiled at his question. "of course. we will all be in the same city. come visit anytime!" siyoung nods, smiling back.

"alright. out we go!" i tell everyone as everyone walked out, me following behind them. i stopped in my tracks as i took a look at the house one last time, sighing.

the last time i'll ever see this place again. i then followed the others and got in the car.