24-hi, we're engaged

lee sangmin

it's been a few days since douhyun asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, gladly accepting. we were just casually playing overwatch, our team winning. i wasn't doing the hottest this round i can't lie. douhyun on the other hand had a five kill streak.

the game ended. we won. douhyun got player of the game like he always does. i smiled and pulled him into my lap. "player of the game again hm?" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "and you won my heart over and over when you look frustrated."

i smiled at him, giving him a soft peck. "i was just having a bad round. of course i'm gonna be frustrated." he chuckled at me and laid his head on my shoulder.

we stood in this position for a few minutes, just thinking away into our own thoughts. i kept looking at the shiny diamond ring on my finger, the sun making it shine bright. i smiled and looked into douhyun's eyes. "i think we should tell everyone. it's not gonna be very long before they catch on."

douhyun nodded in agreement. "i agree. how though?" he asked me. i didn't that through enough to give an answer. i shrugged. "whatever you choose to do baby. i want you to tell them." he nodded with a smile. "i'll tell them. promise you will be by my side though."

i nodded with a smile. "of course baby. i'm right here  for you. always." i gave him a short kiss. he smiled and got out of my lap. i got up. "it should be easier now we know shouu is with junhyuk and siyoung is with pyo. yubin knows already."

i raised my eyebrow at the second couple. "since when did they start dating? i thought dongpyo was with hwesung." i say, grabbing my phone. "they broke up. i asked. i walked in on them cuddling eachother while pyo was playing genshin because i needed something." i nodded slowly. "alright enough of them. lets go tell them." he nods and takes my hand, both of us walking out of our room and straight downstairs where we sat on the couch.

"everyone! we have an important announcement to make! please gather around in the living room!" first came down was a groggy dongpyo, very evident that we ruined his sleep. he sat down, siyoung following and crawling into his lap, both smiling at eachother. next came yubin, who sat down next to the couple.

then came shouu and junhyuk. they were both wearing robes and hair completely wet, indicating to us that they took a shower before this.

douhyun sighed and started his speech. "me and sangmin are glad to tell you all this. we have been in a relationship for two years now. we kept it secret because dating someone you worked with, well in our case murding people, was frowned upon. then shouu and junhyuk announced their relationship all those months ago and that gave us a bit of confidence in the present day."

everyone looked at us with happy expressions? i couldn't tell. all i knew was i'm nervous about the last thing we were gonna tell them. "we have one more thing to share." i tell them. this one was the one that is making me the most nervous.

douhyun started again. "sangmin and i are also happy to announce-" he then grabs my hand where the ring was located and showed everyone in the room. "-that we are engaged and getting married next year!"

loud gasps came from the room as everyone got up to come look at the ring except yubin. he already knew way before now that we have been dating and did a good damn job at keeping this a secret up until this point.

"well congrats you two." junhyuk smiled. we nodded. "thanks hyuk." i then look up at shouu. "so?"

"come to my office. both of you." he says as he walks to his office. i took douhyun's hand as we both walked to shouu's office, nervous of what's about to come. shouu looked at us but he was...smiling? i can't tell if its a smile indicating he's happy or he's gonna kill the both of us.

"sit down." he tells us. we both sat down, looking at him. "what do you need boss?" douhyun asked. "i just wanted to say congrats to the both of you and i wish you two a happy marriage. is there any way i can help with SOME of the wedding plans?" he asked.

we were both shocked at his question but we both nodded in unison. "sure. leave a lot of the big things to us." douhyun says. shouu nodded. "of course."

"theres something i wanted to ask you while i'm at it boss." i tell him. he nods. "go ahead." i cleared my throat and started. "as you know my parents haven't spoke to me when i joined this cult. is there any way you can walk me down the isle?"

"you really see me as a father figure?" shouu asked. i nodded. "you may be tough on us but you raised us better than our parents ever did."

shouu smiled then nodded, taking my hands. "i'll walk you down the isle on your wedding day."