6-the past fucking stings man

shimada shouu

"siyoung! dongpyo! come here!" i shouted to the both of them, even though i know they're gonna argue.

they both sat right across from me, both glaring at eachother then at me. what did i do?

"you two get to do a double homicide. i need you to bring me two bodies by tonight."

"with him?! hell no!" siyoung exclaimed. "hey! last time we killed someone together i saved your life!" dongpyo snapped back. "it doesn't matter! it was your fault you chose to kill that man!"

"shut up you two! you either follow my orders or i kill you both!" i threatened.

they both fell quiet for a good moment.

"fine." siyoung groaned and got up, dongpyo following.

i watch the two leave. i get on my laptop to do some stuff online when i hear someone walk in. i look up to see it's junhyuk.

the beautiful eyes stare right into mine. his soft lips look...

NO!

"what do you want?" i ask him. he sat down across from me. "don't you think you're too rough on them?"

rough? no! absolutely not! i think i'm reasonable!

i sighed. "we are serial killers for a reason junhyuk."

"i know but they're your friends. be more of a friend you know."

i nodded, grumbling. "yup. i get it."

we sat in silence for a few good minutes. the silence was getting awkward.

junhyuk then broke the silence. "what drove you to be a serial killer?"

i stood quiet for a minute, thinking if it's a good idea to bring my past into this. i sighed and started.

"so it all started with him..."

it was a normal day at school. everyone was getting ready to go home for the day. i sat in my class daydreaming about him.

jeong changsuk. the man i loved so bad

we have been dating for about a month now and i'm already quite crazy for him and i know he feels the same about me.

the bell rang. i got and walked to the front door to go wait for him like i always do. i watch as the students walk by. no changsuk. huh.

he's probably a bit late. i waited a little more until he finally showed up. but something was...off.

very off.

i look at him with a frown on my face, noticing the hickey on his neck. "what is that on your neck?"

he didn't answer my question. "let's go." i nodded and walked with him as i took his hand.

he pulled away. taken aback, tears began to form on my face.

we arrived at my house. i looked at him. "what is going on with you?"

he sighed and looked at me. "i don't think we should see eachother."

my tears began to fall. "i-i thought you loved
me."

"i'm not gay like you are. i just wanted to use you. i have a girlfriend."

"you son of a fucking bitch!" i walked in, slamming the door on him. i stormed to my room, not facing any of my family.

i began to cry. something i haven't done since that day.

junhyuk got up and pulled me into a hug. i sobbed into his shoulder as i clinged onto him.

"he was my first victim. i killed him the night after all that. i'm fucking insane!" 

"shh. calm down." he said in a calming voice. that for some reason made me calm.

i burried my head into his shoulder and stood there for a good while.

junhyuk made me start to realize that not all men are bad. there are men like him who are nurturing and caring.

however, i'm still not gay.