9-body hiding with shouu so we dont repeat LAST TIME

shimada shouu

i waited with what took forever. junhyuk was still in my office after confessing why i'm the way i am.

surprised he doesn't hate me. then again he kills too under my command.

he sighed, with a tired look on his face. "when will they get here? they're taking too long."

i shrugged, taking his hand. "they'll be here in just a bit."

he looked at my hand then looked at me, interlocking his fingers with mine.

i smiled.

someone never genuinely made me this happy in a long time. i don't know what it is about junhyuk.

maybe i am gay.

i got up. "may i?"

"may you what?" he was confused. i shook my head and started to lean into him slowly, raising an eyebrow.

he started to lean in too, our lips inches apart.

i then heard dongpyo and siyoung flying in, quickly pulling back. "learn to fucking knock you two."

"we got the bodies shouu." dongpyo said excited. i smirked. "great. go to the living room." they nodded and did as i say.

i see junhyuk was still here. i gave him a quick peck on the cheek that made him blush hard. "you too."

he nodded and did as i say. i followed him, going down the stairs.

"yubin! sangmin! douhyun! body hiding time!"

they all came downstairs and sat on the couch.

"ok listen up. siyoung and dongpyo got us a double homicide."

everyone clapped for them. "however! there are changes to the lineup of people so we don't have a repeat of last time."

i cleared my throat and continued. "junhyuk and i will hide body number one. siyoung and sangmin will hide body number two. yubin, dongpyo, and douhyun, you three make sure everything is under control. got it?"

"yes boss!" they all said in unision. i smirked. "good. to the van now."

they all got up and walked to the van where the bodies were. we all got in, me in the drivers seat and junhyuk in the passenger side while the rest got in the back.

we drove to a much different woods where we are guaranteed we won't get caught by the cops.

or atleast we hope not.

i arrive at the woods. i turned off the van. "alright remember what i told you." they all nodded.

"lets hide some bodies."

we all got out and opened the trunk. the smell could kill you if it wanted. me and junhyuk grabbed a body while siyoung and sangmin grabbed the other body. douhyun grabbed our shovel and stated digging two six feet holes.

we all waited for about an hour until he dropped the shovel. dongpyo looked at the holes and gave us a thumbs up, indicating that it is safe to drop the bodies in the holes.

i taught these boys so well.

we nodded and dropped the bodies into their respective holes. yubin then gave douhyun the thumbs up to cover up the holes. douhyun nodded and started to cover up the holes.

as we waited, junhyuk came over to me and started holding my hand. "good job boss." he whispered in my ear while patting my back with his other hand.

there i go again, smiling and blushing all over the place.

why you have to do this to me lee junhyuk?

"you did a good job too. i'm very proud of you." he smiled. "thanks boss."

after douhyun finished covering the hole, we all cheered.

we finally had a successful body hiding task.

well we had a good few hiding tasks, but nothing like this.

douhyun put the shovel back into the trunk and closed it. everyone got back in, me getting into the driver's seat.

"i am very proud of you all. this was our best task yet. so, to pay you all back, i'm taking you all out to go get something to eat. it's on me"

everyone happily cheered as i started driving to the restaurant.