30-a year flew by

shimada shouu

a year flew by quick. a year since since we all decided to give up murdering. a year since we moved to los angeles to start our new lives.

junhyuk and i got jobs as interns at an office in downtown la. we now live together in our little house and i couldn't be anymore happier. it also feels nice not seeing your face plastered on wanted posters everywhere you went.

we aren't in la however. junhyuk and i got vacation days and decided we take a trip to japan for a couple of weeks. i am wanted here however, so i have to be careful. it does feel kind of nice to go back home after years.

we got a resort next to the beach. the beach was in view from the window. i'd go and look out every morning and look how beautiful the view was, but today was different.

today was our last day before we have to fly back for sangmin and douhyun's wedding. i wake up per usual but this time junhyuk wasn't next to me. i get up and go look out the window to see him at the beach. i smiled and walked out the door.

i walk down the stairs then out the door of the resort and walked over to the beach, where junhyuk was. i walked up to him, sneaking my arms around his waist. "what made you come here, hm?" i asked him. he looks at me with a smile. "it's our last day here so i have something to ask before we leave tonight."

i nodded. "ask away." he sighed and looked me dead in the eyes. "shimada shouu. who knew i'd be standing here today, happy as i ever could've been. the wait to spend forever with you is making me impatient so i will ask."

junhyuk got down on one knee, pulling out a small box. he opened the box to showcase a gold-plated ring. my tears began to fall as i look at him. "oh junhyuk..."

"will you be my husband for eternity?" junhyuk asked, in tears aswell.

i nodded violently as he slipped the ring on my finger. i kneeled to the level he was in. we both shared a kiss, both of us in tears.

yoo douhyun

a lot has changed in a year hasn't it? remember the house i was buying before we moved? well i bought it and surprised sangmin with it. we now reside in that house.

not long after, we opened up our own little coffee shop. it was honestly a dream of sangmin's so i wanted to make his dream come true. we will be closed tomorrow, however.

tomorrow sangmin and i are gonna become husband and husband. i'm gonna dub this the fourth best day of my life. you see, the first best day of my life was walking into the coffee shop sangmin worked at and meeting him. the second best day of my life was when i asked him to be my boyfriend. the third best day of my life was asking him to marry me.

as i began closing and cleaning up the shop, in the corner of my eye i see sangmin slowly sweeping the floors. i look at him, instantly knowing something's up. "you ok?"

he nods. "just pre wedding jitters is all." i nodded. i sat down. "wanna talk about it baby?" he nodded and sat across from me. "i'm just a bit nervous. i just don't want to stutter and mess up my vows in front of everyone." i nodded in understandment. i took his hand and got up. "if you mess up your vows, it's ok. i'd still marry you anyway."

sangmin nodded, giving me a peck on the lips. "lets clean up shall we?"

jang yubin

i finally made it. i finally became a famous photographer.

for who though? it's for forbes. this time, i'm getting pictures for quite a famous celebrity. who is that celebrity you may ask? i don't know. i really don't.

i never cared too much about who i was taking photos of. all i cared about was that i was taking them. i finished up and put the camera down. "all done." the celebrity i forgot the name of nodded and got up to leave.

i look at my boss who was smiling at me. "you've come such a long way since you joined us." i smiled. "thanks boss."

"also, i got someone to cover your shift for tomorrow. congrats to your friends." i was so glad about that. i couldn't miss sangmin and douhyun's wedding for the world.

"thanks boss. i'll see you later." i tell him. "alright stay out of trouble now." i nodded. i went to go clock out and walked out for the next couple of days.

son dongpyo

siyoung and i had a lot going on for a whole ass year. first, we both got an apartment together. second, we both got jobs, me working as a receptionist at some office and siyoung got a management position at a convience store.

third, we became dads! well cat dads. we adopted two cats from our local shelter after feeling like this apartment was a bit empty. they are total divas like i am but we love them.

siyoung just got home from work after a long day, stripping out of his work clothes and straight to the couch, cuddling up to me and our cats. "how was work?" i asked. "stressful. how was your off day?" he asked. "boring but the cats made the day better."

he smiled, kissing my cheek. "i'm glad." i laid my head on his shoulder and started to think. "wonder how hwesung is doing."

"he cheated on you with jaesuk the night you cheated on him with me. they're together now." i nodded. "well congrats to them."

we relaxed like this for a good while until i fell asleep in the arms of my boyfriend.