23-and they finally were together

son dongpyo

it was the next morning. i was up almost all night in utter confusion about where my feelings lie. the sex has never been this fucking good. however, i still feel like a asshole for doing hwesung like that, even though i feel like he's falling out of love for me.

i turned over to look at siyoung, who is still sleeping. i sighed and carefully got out of his arms. i got dressed and texted an old friend to meet me at a boba shop downtown.

who's this friend you may ask? his name's han seungwoo. he was a senior. i was a freshman. he was the only one there for me when no one wasn't during my highschool days. always gave the best advice. even if he was in uni and i was finishing up highschool.

i haven't spoke to him in awhile. i've been way to focused on murders and of course hwesung.

hwesung.

i can't seem to get him off my mind. i groaned and went to my car. i get in, started up the engine, and drove to the boba shop.

all i could think about was hwesung and siyoung. it was eating me up inside. there was a time where i did have feelings for siyoung. it was a time where we both hated our guts. hwesung then stepped in since going to that tattoo shop and that changed. now i think my feelings for siyoung returned.

i parked my car and walked in to order. i placed my order, paid, got my ticket with an order number, and sat down, waiting for seungwoo.

i check my messages, seeing a text from siyoung. i decided to ignore them for now until i sort my feelings. i then see someone walk in. i smiled at seungwoo and gestured him over to where i was sitting. he sits right across from me. "hey it's been awhile. you're all over most wanted posters throughout korea."

"i know. i did not come here for that." he raised an eyebrow. "ah. go ahead and tell me." i sighed and started. "so i'm dating this guy named hwesung. we have been dating for like six months now. however, i feel he's falling out of love with me so i cheated on him and fucked my friend siyoung. now my feelings are in confusion."

seungwoo nods. "so how long have you had feelings for siyoung?" he asked. "since i met him like two years ago. i met hwesung at his tattoo shop a week before we started dating. he's a good friend of siyoung's." he nods and puts his phone down.

"ok. all i can say is go for what your heart desires. i think i know where your heart lies but i can't say for sure."

that's where it began to become more evident. i was falling in love with siyoung and out of love with hwesung. my order came to me and i sipped my boba. "i think i figured that out." he nods and smiles. "i believe in you pyo." i gave him a hug. "thank you so much seungwoo."

he hugged back. "no problem. text me if you need anything else." i nodded, broke away from the hug, and walked out. i got in my car and drove to hwesung's first.

all i could think about was siyoung in that moment. the way he made me feel last night. the way his body touched mine. i couldn't wait to make him mine.

i arrive and got out. i walked to his door, knocking. the door opened to reveal hwesung with jaesuk sitting on the couch behind him. "hey-"

"let's break up." i tell him bluntly. he nodded and smiled. "i was gonna tell you that too. i kind of fell out of love dongpyo. i still wanna be friends though. is that ok?" i nodded and smiled back. "i'm surprised you took it well."

he chuckled and shrugged. "i guess we just weren't meant for eachother." i nodded in agreement. "well i'll see you then." he nodded and closed the door. i then walked back to my car, happy as fuck because that went well than expected. i then drove home.

home to see the one i fell in love with. home to go tell him how much i love him. home where i can finally start a relationship with him.

i arrive and parked my car in the garage where all seven of our cars were. i get out and ran inside and straight to me and siyoung's shared room. i walked in, looking at siyoung who looked at me with a worried expression.

"where were you?" he asked. "to clear my head and to break up with hwesung." i tell him. "why'd you break up with him?" he asked. "my heart lied with someone else. that someone else is you. i wanna be yours and want you to be mine."

siyoung got up to wrap his arms around my waist, with a smile on his face. "if that's the case, i accept." i smiled back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "i love you. i always loved you." i tell him.

"i love you too dongpyo." we then shared a kiss to confirm that we were now eachothers and hopefully will be for a lifetime.