19-body hiding time!

shimada shouu

lying in bed feels great. especially when you have your love right next to you, snoring away. hate to break it to him but he has to get up and hide a body.

i look at the time on my phone. 2:30 in the morning. "they better get back in thirty minutes or less or else "their is hell to pay.

as soon as i think that, i hear the truck pull up. i gave the most sinister smile and gently shook junhyuk. "come on love. we have to hide a body." i tell hin sweetly. he groaned and looked at me. "do i have to love?"

"yes you do. now get dressed." we both got up, him limping a bit because of the obvious things i have done to him. i got dressed then helped junhyuk a bit because he was still sore. i then helped junhyuk go down the stairs and into the truck, helping him in like the good boyfriend i am.

i get in and sighed. "to the woods we go." sangmin nods. "yes boss." he starts the engine and drives to the woods. as i start to relax a bit, i felt someone touch my shoulder. i turn around to look at dongpyo. "yes?"

"you only sent us because you wanted to bone junhyuk. is that the reason?" i rolled my eyes. "none of your business." he rolled his eyes and sat back down.

sangmin arrives at the woods we have been going to. we all got out one by one and opened the truck. i look at the body with a smirk on my face. "how about we fuck up this pretty face. douhyun, get a fire started."

douhyun nods and gets a huge fire started. we usually don't burn too many bodies. they are saved for the prettiest of faces.

this face however, is the prettiest of pretty. it deserves to get burned.

douhyun successfully gets the fire started, the fire being huge. i look at yubin and siyoung. "you two carry the body." they nod and do as they're told. they dropped the body into the fire as the fire grew a bit bigger. they both backed up and we watched.

we all watched as i sat in junhyuk's lap, snuggling close to him. he wrapped his arms around me. "the fire is beautiful isn't it?" i nodded. "and we're burning a pretty face." i then look up at him.

"but not as pretty as yours."

he smiled me. "you wouldn't burn me wouldn't you?" he asked. i shook my head. "never in a million years." i lightly kissed his forehead as we watched the fire burn the pretty but dead man.

son dongpyo

the fire was burning brightly. burning the body of whoever the fuck siyoung seduced over. i'll be honest, he wasn't THAT pretty.

as i was watching the fire burn, i felt someone sit next to me. i look to see it was siyoung. "can we talk?" i nodded. "what about?" i asked.

he sighed and started. "i'm sorry i have been avoiding you lately. i'm sorry i treated you like an asshole. i never really hated you in the first place. i was just so fucking jealous over how pretty you were."

my eyes were widened. siyoung, the man that used to hate me so bad came to apologize? am i dreaming?

i nodded with a smile, pulling him into a hug. "i'm sorry too siyoung. i feel like an ass you know? i thought that's why you distanced yourself from me." he nodded, hugging me back. "it's good, we're all good yeah?"

i nodded. "friends?" i asked him. he stood quiet for a moment then pulled away from the hug. "friends."

douhyun puts the fire out to show nothing remaining left of the body. we all cheered and went back into the truck one by one. sangmin started the engine and drove home.