15-comforting a crying child

shimada shouu

junhyuk and i had arrived home from.our gazebo date. it felt special and i'll cherish it forever.

we walked in, his hand interlocked with mine. i see yubin looking at us, smirking.

i rolled my eyes. "yes we are in a relationship now. keep your smirk to yourself will ya?"

yubin's smirk turned into a smile. "well congrats you two. want me to throw a party?"

junhyuk shook his head. "it's ok. we'll just announce casually. just don't tell the others yet." yubin nods. "ok i won't."

"now if you excuse us, we are going to our room." i said. yubin fake gagged. "don't tell me-"

"calm down we are not gonna fuck yet. too early in our relationship for that." i led junhyuk to our room.

as we were passing by dongpyo and siyoung's room, we hear these quiet but very evevident sobs. we both stopped in our tracks.

junhyuk and i looked at eachother. "you wanna go in there and check?" he whispered. "you check with me too." i whispered back.

junhyuk nodded. he slightly knocked on the door.

no answer.

"should we?" he asked. i nodded. we both walked in to see...siyoung?

he was curled up, his face all red and tear stained. i frowned.

i'm tough on them i can't lie. that's how i get them to kill and hide bodies.

however i turn my tough mode off when they're like this. i think of them as my children. i will comfort them like they were my own children.

i crawled in next to him and hugged him close. i signaled junhyuk to join and he got on the other side.

"tell me what's wrong hm?" i asked. he was silent. i then look at junhyuk to say something.

he cleared his throat and began to speak. "siyoung hun-"

"i-it's nothing." siyoung finally spoke in between his sobs. i sighed. "if its nothing, then why are you crying?"

"love just hurts is all."

"who?! i swear to god i'm gonna kill them!" junhyuk got up and clutches his knife.

"junhyuk!"

that death stare i gave him was enough for him to put the knife back in his pocket and crawl right back into siyoung's bed.

that's the one thing i love and hate about junhyuk. he's very protective but too protective.

"d-don't worry about it hyuk. i was awful to him. i-i fucking deserved it."

i looked at junhyuk as we both exchanged sort of an "OH!" expression.

we knew siyoung had feelings for dongpyo. he never showed it but i had this funny feeling since they started their enemies thing that siyoung hated him because he had feelings for dongpyo.

i think dongpyo feels the same. i wonder why siyoung is updet though. it doesn't make sense.

"what did he do to make you upset?" junhyuk asked.

siyoung mumbled something. i couldn't understand.

"please speak up siyoung."

"h-he is dating my best friend! it shoud be me!"

didn't know siyoung had friends ouside from us but whatever. now is not the time to ask questions.

"he'll come along eventually siyoung. if he doesn't and that guy is the right one for him, so be it. there's plenty of guys out there that won't make you cry like this. he will cherish you and cherish every damn memory like it's his last."

those words from junhyuk seemed to calm him down a bit. "its working." i mouthed to him.

this is one reason i love junhyuk. he always has his way of words. and they become meaningful.

wait...did i just say i LOVE junhyuk?

WE'VE ONLY BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR TWO HOURS AND I ALREADY FEEL LOVE?!

i guess that's junhyuk's magic.

"look. get some sleep. tomorrow will be a refreshing day." i get out of bed and basically dragged junhyuk to our shared room i assigned.

"jesus i could barely catch my breath!" junhyuk looks like he just ran a marathon.

"is it too early to say i love you?"

"what? what do you mean shouu?"

"i love you junhyuk. i fucking love you."

that seemed to shock him a bit. he stood quiet for a minute then gave me a kiss, which i obviously returned. he then pulled away and smiled at me.

"i love you too shouu. it's never too early."