17-fucking while the kids murder

⚠️smut warning⚠️

shimada shouu

"everyone, living room, now!" i shout to everyone. everyone came from downstairs and sat on the couches. "i need a body, killed with teamwork. need it by three in the morning. go."

they all scattered out. i then see junhyuk trying to go. "junhyuk. you stay."

the reason i wanted the others to go murder so i could have some alone time with junhyuk. no interuptions.

junhyuk turned around and looked at me. "did you send them so we could have some time to ourselves?" i nodded with a smirk. he raised an eyebrow, knowing what i meant by time to ourselves.

i got up from where i was sitting and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "lets take it to the bedroom shall we?" junhyuk said in a sweet raspy voice. i took his hand and took us to our shared bedroom, where we have done this exact thing we are about to do. quite a few times.

i pinned him to the wall, kissing him aggressively. he returned the kiss with the same aggressiveness. i started moving down to his neck as he let out a soft moan. i smirked, pulling away. "i'll be right back. get in bed." i walk to the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.

i undressed and put a robe on. i wanted to make things fancy and beautiful. i want to make it enjoyable for him and for myself aswell.

i walked out, leaning in the doorway. junhyuk looked at me with a smirk. "you really know how to turn me on." i returned the smirk. "always baby." i crawled on top of him, kissing him aggressively like i just did a few minutes ago.

he returned with the same aggressiveness, maybe even more. i moved down to his neck as he left out a soft moan. i moved down to his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, revealing his nice toned abs. i ran my hand across them then moved down to his pants. i started unbuckling them, palming him while i do so.

he lets out a moan. i stopped to slide his pants off. next came his boxers. i smirked at the fact that this man is HUGE. he sat up and started to untie my robe, kissing me in the process. he slid it off and threw it to the side.

he then flipped me so he was on top to me. he moved down to my cock, stroking it lightly. i let out a soft moan. "go ahead. go down on me." i said sternly.

he nods and starts licking the tip. this fucking tease. i grabbed the back of his head and bobbed his head slowly. i let out a moan as i let go and he picked up his pace.

i put my head back, enjoying the blowjob be was giving me. many of my victims have given me a blowjob. most were good. most were awful.

however, no one can do it like junhyuk and he's not even someone i want to kill. he's my lover until death do us part...hopefully.

he went faster. i was a mess of moans at that point. he really knows how to please me. i felt my cock twitch and knew i couldn't edge it out.

i hit my climax, moaning. junhyuk climbed back on top, wiping his mouth. i flipped him onto his stomach and climbed on top, positioning myself. i stsrted to kiss his neck as i slowly stsrted to thrust into him.

he let out a gasp as if he hasn't been fucked before.  i smirked as i thrusted into him. "you like that hm?" i say. junhyuk was biting his lip, nodding.

"words."

"yes baby i like that keep doing it." junhyuk says while moaning. i smirked and started going faster, moving my lips up from his neck to his lips, kissing them passionately as we both moan in between kisses.

i picked up my pace more, enjoying the pleasure this was bring the both of us. i had my hand on his neck as i thrusted as fast as i could.

"s-shouu-" before he could finish his sentence, he hit his climax, a moaning mess. i pull out and started stroking myself until i came all over his back, moaning out as i did.

i started to clean up and laid next to him, cuddling him. "i love you baby." i tell him as he gives me a soft kiss. "i love you too." i smiled at him.