4-#secret ow relationship

lee sangmin

there are two things i love in this whole wide world.

overwatch and yoo douhyun.

how did me and douhyun end up in a relationship despite the fact we technically work together? overwatch actually brought us closer. over a year ago we decided "oh hey since we really like eachother, lets make it official" you know.

but the only thing is, we have been secretly in a relationship because we are afraid that shouu might not like it. not that he's homophobic, its more because he may disprove consider we all work together to kill people.

enough of that, i just got scolded and to be honest, i deserved it. but he wasn't that mad. shouu never got very mad at any of us except for that one time we almost got arrested and QUICKLY had to put on disguises to speak to the cops.

i loaded up my computer to play overwatch until i heard someone walk into my room, or should i say our room.

i turned around to look at the prettiest man in the whole world with a smile on my face.

"hey my love." i'm embraced into his loving arms. "hey baby." i gave him a soft kiss.

"playing overwatch?" he asked. i nodded. "what else?"

he stopped hugging me and went to boot the game up on his computer. "ready to play?"

"oh i'm so ready." i smiled and made a game for the both of us to play.

i was always good as a damage and my main being hanzo, meanwhile douhyun was always good as a support, his main being lucio.

we played for what felt like a while. i look at the time on my phone. 3:30 am. great.

" we should sleep now." i told a very tired douhyun. he nodded as he yawned. we both turned our computers off and hopped into our shared bed we bought recently, selling the two separate beds shouu gifted us years ago.

we were always roomates from the start. i'm convinced that also brought us together aswell as our love for overwatch.

i snuggled right into his arms like i always do every night. he gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. "i love you sangmin."

"i love you more than i can imagine douhyun." i can tell he was flustered but also smiling.

i slowly closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

-

the next morning came by pretty fast. well it was 12 pm when i got up so it wasn't morning by the time i got up. i looked over and realized douhyun was gone.

the little scumbag i call my boyfriend got up before me!

i groaned and got up to go shower. i undressed and stepped in, turning the cold water on. as i was starting to wash up, i felt someone step in and wrap his arms around my naked body.

i turned to look up to douhyun staring right back at me, his body touching mine. "douhyun. you know we can't fuck here. we are loud as fuck." i say in a whisper.

"i know sangmin, i only came here to wash up with you." he smiled. i nodded, knowing that's partially a lie but he knows i'll give in at a more private setting.

i smirked giving him a kiss on the neck, him letting out a quiet moan. "later hun." he pouted. "quit teasinggg."

i chuckled. "alright."

we both washed up and got out and got dressed, now very evident of what i made douhyun do. i walked out with a smirk on my face.

"me and douhyun are going out!" i yelled to the others who obviously didn't care. i took douhyun's hand and walked out to my car.

i got in to the driver side as he got into the passenger side. i turned the engine on and drove to our secret hideout-a cabin.

bought this cabin specifically for me and douhyun to have alone time, not always for fucking eachother but to just spend time as a couple.

we arrive at the cabin and we both got out, me giving douhyun a smirk. "your ass is gonna be demolished by the time i'm done with you."

"i'll gladly take it."

we enter and was about to start until we saw someone in our cabin. i never let out a fucking scream this loud in my life.