2-body hiding tips from shouu that you should (not) follow

shimada shouu

i have found my way home after speeding on the dark road. i heard some commotion coming from inside the home. i got out of my car, confused. i walked up to the door and unlocked it.

"you won again?!" i heard dongpyo shout from an upstairs bedroom. "yes i did and it's because i'm better than you, asshole!" that's siyoung.

"nuh uh, you cheated!" i wen't upstairs to go interupt so we can hide this body.

"guys." i say calmly. "i did not cheat! you tried to take me out with a draw four!"

"guys!" i yell this time. everyone looks at me.

"what is it boss?" junhyuk looks at me with a daring look that makes your heart skip a beat.

i am NOT gay.

"i made another kill at a gay bar so our job is to hide the body. junhyuk you get the truck. douhyun and yubin, you two make efforts to carry the body in the car. sangmin, dongpyo, and siyoung, watch out for police if they suspect anything."

"what?! i don't wanna go with sassy motherfucker!" siyoung exclaims like a fucking child. "hey! i'm not that sassy!" dongpyo sasses. ironic.

"QUIET! follow my orders.

or else."

"y-yess shouu." everyone went to go do what i asked like good boys.

i sat down in peace while the rest do my dirty work.

park siyoung

i DID NOT wanna do this shit with dongpyo. i hate this little fucking kid with my whole chest.

he's annoying. also he hates me too. good.

we got into sangmin's car and followed shouu's truck that junhyuk is driving. we are supposed to be looking out for police but we got hungry after a while and decided to stop by a nearby mcdonalds. it was the only place open that was nearby and wasn't as busy.

sangmin parked the car and we all walked in. "i am paying. you two assholes keep your money. yeah?"

i nodded. we all walked it to see a very distressed employee that looks like she wants to die.

i smirked and walked up to her. "hey princess." i winked.

she ignored. sangmin sighed and started to order. "can i get a fish filet meal with a coke?"

i started to put my order in. "gimme a big mac meal no onions with a sprite. and this dude-" i pointed over to dongpyo. "-will have a mcdouble meal extra pickles with a coke."

i knew dongpyo absolutely hated pickles. he looked furious.

"NO pickles!" dongpyo stated.

sangmin paid and we went to go sit at a table and wait.

lee junhyuk

i drove to a nearby woods where we always hid our bodies. i parked the car and saw there were police there. fucking great.

"alright there are police here so be careful. dongpyo, siyoung, and sangmin should..." i see that they are not behind us. at all. even more fucking great.

"did they ditch us?" douhyun asked. i sighed. "yep. they always do. just be extra careful."

they both nodded and got out. i unlocked the trunk, revealing the body to be there.

i watched as they pulled the body out and carried it away from where the police is at. i watched carefully as i text shouu what was going on.

bossman

there's police here. siyoung,
dongpyo, and sangmin ditched
us. other than that, everything
is going well.

i'll have a talk with them
when they get home.

sounds good.

i watched carefully as yubin and douhyun went deep into the woods. i decided to get out and follow them. the body slipped from both of their hands and rolled down a hill.

it landed right into the police car that was there.