8-double homicide time!

park siyoung

did i- did i just compliment son fucking dongpyo on his tattoo?

am i going crazy? maybe.

i forgot we have to do a double homicide per shouu's request. i took dongpyo's hand and ran to the car. we both got in and drove into the city.

"you didn't have to drag me out!"

"we have to hurry before shouu kills us dickhead!" he rolled his eyes at me.

asshole.

we drove to a nearby bar where we we can EASILY kill someone.

a gay bar to be specific. where mostly men go. i parked in the back so we could carry the bodies out easily.

"you got your knife on you?" i asked. he pulled it out of his bag. "ready."

"ready asshole." he rolled his eyes at me. "so rude." he walked in. i followed him.

so many hot men to choose from. dongpyo walks over to one guy and i walk over to a random guy.

"hey cutie." i winked at him. the guy looked at me with a bible in his hand?

great. a bible thumper.

good thing he's meeting jesus.

if he even exists.

"oh hey. you must be here because your a homosexual?" i rolled my eyes. "i assume you're here for the same reason?"

"oh no my brother. i am here to preach the gospel. it's never too late to turn to jesus! he will save you from your sin. he will save you and the rest of this bar from homosexuality and lust!"

i rolled my eyes so hard. people who use their religion to hate are the fucking worse, but it's not all too bad because he's better off dead.

i pretended to be interested. "you can teach me more if i take you to the back!"

"oh sure my friend. i will share a word with god in that time." i rolled my eyes. "follow me." i lead him to the back room as he followed.

as i enter, i already see dongpyo giving head to his victim.

the bible thumping asshole interrupts them to share his stupid word from sky daddy.

"stop right there! let me share something with you both!"

dongpyo and the random dude look at the bible thumping asshole, pissed as fuck.

"did you know that jesus died for you? he died for your sins. what you two are commiting are sins! and i'm here to change that if you don't mine."

dongpyo shot me a glare. i shrugged. "just go along with it." he shot me the bird. i rolled my eyes.

this dude keeps rambling on how gays are going to hell and shit and it was getting kinda tiredsome.

after a while, i pulled out my knife from my pocket and held it right to the guy's neck.

dongpyo did the same with his victim in order to stop him from getting away.

"hey! put the knife down! we can talk this out!" he then started to say his little prayer.

pathetic little man.

"shut the fuck up and talk it out with sky daddy you bitch!" i slashed his throat. dongpyo did the same.

we both dropped the bodies. dongpyo looks at me with an angry look. "a bible thumper?! really?!"

"just be fucking lucky its another body for shouu!" i spat right back. i grabbed my body and carried it out to the car, dongpyo following with his body.

we threw both the bodies in the back of the car and got in. "next time you complain about which man i kill, you're next."

that didn't seem to bother him at all because he rolled his eyes at me and went on his phone.

i rolled my eyes right back. "so pathetic." i started up the engine and drove home.