21-i guess it's forever

lee sangmin

i awake to the sound of my door knocking. i groaned, knowing i didn't get enough sleep because i played too much overwatch with douhyun last night after he came home from doing something. "come in." it was yubin who walked in, with a note in his hand?

"douhyun wanted me to give this to you. read it." he hands me the note. i unfolded the note and began reading.

sangmin my love,
happy anniversary. thank you for two years of love, memories, and of course overwatch. a surprise awaits you at a place you are most familiar with. step outside to go see your ride.
-douhyun

i smiled, reading it through and through. he's literally the sweetest man, but what does he have in store for me? i got up, got dressed, and headed out. i see yubin going to his car with his camera. is he part of it too? i thought.

i then turn my head to see...chan and felix? i ran over to their car and embraced them in a hug. they both hugged back. "it's good to see you mate. now here's the deal. we have to blindfold you. we will help you find your path don't worry." felix says. i nod.

chan ties the blindfold around my eyes. i could barely see shit but it was ok. "is it too tight?" chan asked. i shook my head. "not at all." they then helped me into the car. i heard chan start the engine then we were off.

to where? who knows what. douhyun is one sneaky ass bitch, but in the end i love him. i love him to bits.

i started to think of all the possibilities that douhyun was suprising me with. i came up with two possibilities. he's either surprising me with a big breakfast date or he's taking me somewhere.

i heard the car stop. i guess we are at the destination. i opened the car door and got out carefully. i felt someone's hand grab my hand. "ok sangmin felix ran inside so i am leading you inside." i nod and he leads me inside wherever this place is.

it smelled too familiar. wait a minute is this the coffee shop i used to work at? this sneaky bitch of a boyfriend i have.

"you are gonna stand here and your blindfold will come off as soon as possible." i gave him an "ok" and waited patiently.

i felt someone taking my blindfold off. it came off as i was looking around, tears in my eyes. i then look behind me to see douhyun. he was dressed in a nice tux and tie with the hugest smile on his face.

"douhyun what is this?" i asked. he took my hand and started.

"lee sangmin, my love, my one and only. thank you for the memories we shared as two boyfriends. i waited since the day i met you for this moment." i was already crying at this point. "douhyun what are you doing?"

he then got down on one knee, pulling out a small velvet box with the hand he was not holding my hand with. he opened the box to reveal the diamond ring. my mouth was covered in shock as the tears kept on flowing.

"sangmin, will you marry me?"

i nodded, still in utter shock and tears. "yes douhyun, i will marry you." he slid the ring on my left ring finger, which was the hand he was holding. he got up to give me a passionate kiss as rose petals were thrown everywhere.

i kissed back in the same way, knowing i was spending the rest of my life with yoo douhyun.