Chapter 75: Feelings You Wake In Me

Dedicated to SeeyaAliBlack

She commented the most, thank you love.

I see you and all the other amazing people that commented.
You're the reason I do this, thank you!

•••••

May Allah protect you from the evil of this world.

From mistakes that may hunt you for the rest of your life.

From decisions that wouldn't work in your favour.

From people whose aim is to disaway you from the righteous part.

Juma'at Mubarak

••••••

The two men standing outside the door moved letting the older man walk past, the anger rolling off him must’ve been what made them pick the smarter option which was letting him through without question, that or they knew of his presence though he didn’t care to know which it was. He only wanted to see one person, their boss and that was it.

He was already feeling suffocated in the large building, an emotion only thoughts of meeting his oldest brother again could born.

“Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?” he heard a gravelly voice say when he stalked into the room.

Malam Sadeeq glared at the man’s turned back before scoffing, he wasn’t worth that courtesy for starters and worse would be to say the taslim at him, he wasn’t peace he didn’t even know what it means so he doesn’t deserve it.

“Before you do or say anything, do remember I am older than you.” finally, he turned his hands folded behind him.

Malam Sadeeq sucked in a deep breath when his brother’s face came into view, he wasn’t that much older than him and they had unmistakable similarities, at least facial but their characters couldn’t be any more different.

“That is assuming I consider you a brother,” he spat through gritted teeth, in response the man gave him a bored look.

“Why are you here Hussein? Oh, I mean Sadeeq,” his tone was mocking. “That is the name you use right.”

He had to take in a deep breath to stop from doing something extremely childish and when he could speak with his emotions out of the way, he let the words out.

“What you pulled off earlier, don’t ever do that again! Whatever business you have with whomever, leave my daughter out of it. Stay away from my family because I left yours for this exact reason, don’t let me ruin you.” the room went silent after that, then the man let out a laugh after a few beats.

“You’re threatening me? You must be delusional to think your little warning would sway me from doing what I want. Just sit back and watch and pray no stray bullet hits you or your family.” He smirked before adding. “Of course both literal and figurative.” Before he could retort, the sound of the door hitting the wall reached them.