New Book Alert

Hey loves. Guess who is here with great news!!!!!

Though the title is kind of a spoiler but same thing!! Jawad and Layla's book is finally OUT!!!!

Yeah I know I've mentioned the name multiple times but for the record, it is 'In Our Stars' and I've already published the first chapter. Exciting right? Yessss because I love love loveeeee Lee and JD. Please check it out, add to your libraries, do a shoutout. Anything you want. Thank you so much for your time. I love you guys and I'm happy you're reading my work. You're all amazing.

 You're all amazing

"I'll keep choosing you, even when I know you're not good for me

"I'll keep choosing you, even when I know you're not good for me." -Jawad Dikko

"I'm yours, I have always been yours....I only need the voices in my head to believe you're mine too."- Layla Tafida Aliero

The best person to fall in love with is who knows you the most. Layla didn't believe that, the last person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with was someone who saw every single ugly side of her.

And he was that. He saw her, all of her. Bringing herself to accept him would do him more harm than good and she believed she was saving him, saving him from herself.

Except, not having him was worse than ruining him. She was selfish with him.

If fixing herself was the only way to have him then she was ready for that, her only prayer was for it not to be too late. For her redemption and his love.

••••••

There is the description, how you like it?

You can just click on my name and you'll find the book published.

Till we meet there, because I look forward to seeing all of you again💃💃💃💃💃

Pushing through

Amyrah