Chapter 77: Our Dark Secrets

Dedicated to mournaeee

Thank you so much love for commenting
SeeyaAliBlack I see you sweetheart
I have my people to dedicate this chapter to.
Ilham (bestie😂❤️) she made me update no cap😩
No one disturbs me like Fateemerhh_ so just know if not for these two, this chapter wouldn't be here.

We're celebrating 48k readsssssss
Can you believe itttt?!!!!

Anyways I have an announcement at the end of the chapter so please read.....an comment.

••••••

The sound of the bat hitting the little ball filled the courtyard, Ja’afar’s laughter once in while being the only other sound in the night air.

“Will you tell me what’s on your mind?” Fahad asked, holding the tiny white ball instead of serving.

Ja’afar chose to retire for the night though he didn’t look like he was going to sleep, neither of them bothered to stopping him both needing the privacy.

“Why do you think I have anything on my mind?” Adnan asked instead, earning an eye roll from his brother.

“I’ve known you since you were a baby, I’m bound to know when you’re upset.” He served then, Adnan narrowly hitting the ball back, he gave his brother a look which only made the latter smirk.

“Aisha.” He groaned when he missed and kept the bat on the tennis table.

“Oh, trouble in paradise?”

“Not exactly, it is just…” He groaned and pulled at his hair. “Why did no one tell me relationships were complicated?”

“You’re bound to find out for yourself because everybody’s relationship is different.” He pointed to the chairs at the other end of the yard and they walked over. Aneesah had kept water and snacks before going to bed, something about a deal she made with Ja’afar and lost so she had to do whatever he wanted.

“You know, I look at mum and dad and they make it so easy I thought it was like that but God, we argue about everything and it gets really frustrating.” Fahad nodded thinking of what to say to his brother whose frustration spoke volumes.

He wasn’t in the position to give relationship advice, he could say that was the one part of being an elder brother that he couldn’t give advice for seeing as he has never been a relationship since Noor.

“When I was like twelve, I thought I would get to twenty one then get married and have kids by twenty five, we would live happily ever after and we would compete every morning to see who would wake up first and make breakfast.” He took in a deep breath and patted his brother.

“We both know how that didn’t happen,” Adnan chuckled beside himself. “But I got my second chance and I realized that is how life is, it took me a second try, they got it in their first and you can too. You have to stop expecting your relationship to be like our parents’ because you are not them, you are you and she is her and you need to accept it if you really want to be with her. The only part of their relationship you should try to copy is how they try to make everything peaceful, how much they do for us.”