4. Presidents and lunches

Assalamu alaikum peoples.
Thank you so very much for the reads and to those of you that voted, kisses and a portion of my heart 😂😂 theoretically of course
Lemme not disturb you guys
Happy reading, if you like it vote, confused? Comment
Peace!

"Dee, there's nothing to think about, it is a great idea and good for business too" Layla paused looking through the papers in her front, deciding it was too complicated to sort out on an empty stomach she sighed and returned to her phone call.

"You know all these high society people work the same, names and brands, if you design the president's daughter's dress a lot of people would want theirs to be made by you, publicity"

"I understand, I'll ask Victoria to call her and schedule a meeting" the soft but firm voice of woman on the other line came seconds later.

"Alright perfect, you're still meeting me for lunch in half an hour right?" Layla asked again picking her phone from the table, she needed to make sure or more like remind her friend, she got carried away easily.

Layla Tafida Aliero, PRO of Aliero industries had made it her personal job to be her friend's PR with or without her approval.

Leaving work was never a problem being the daughter of Tafida Aliero but the sense of responsibility that she has made her walk to her brother's office to inform him about her lunch plans, much for security reasons thank anything else.

"I can't change your mind, have fun" he laughed waving her off.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Victoria, a plump woman in her late twenties dressed simply in a white blouse with ruffled sleeves and grey straight skirt just stopping by her knees, it gave her a casual yet professional look and with the tab on her hand and pursed lips, she looked everything the serious secretary.

As confident as she may seem, she was shaking a little on the inside, her boss might seem sweet and tender but the woman was tough and very hard to Impress. Coming from Victoria who was easily a perfectionist herself said a lot about the woman she worked for.

"Erm.....miss I talked to miss Muhammad, the meeting is schedules for Thursday at noon, I'll send the details via email, she won't be able to come in so she suggested you meet at a restaurant"

"Okay" Victoria smiled at the simple word "And your lunch with Miss Layla is-"

"Thank you Victoria, I'll be on my way now, I might not come back so you can close up and finish inventory" Her boss's firm voice waved her hands standing up.

"Alright miss, enjoy the rest of your day"

"You too" she replied with her purse in her hands and she was out the door the next minute.

"Baby boo" people around the restaurant turned to look at the fair dressed in a navy blue Maxi skirt and black jacket, she couldn't care less too excited to see her friend.

"I thought you would change this time, guess I thought wrong" the friend laughed hugging her over active friend.

"If seven years didn't change me, what made you think two weeks could? I missed you so much"

"Stop being dramatic, you called me half the time you were there" she teased.

"Haba Dije na, you wound me" she placed a hand on the right side of her chest, where her heart was not.

"Wrong side" they both laughed at that.

"Toh naji, on a serious note have you called Nasmir?" she asked talking about the president's daughter.