Home

I walked into Music room 3 to see the host club. Tamaki was sulking in the corner, Honey was eating strawberry cake, Mori was watching over Honey, Kyoya was recording things in his book, and Haruhi was talking with the twins telling them which one was Hikaru and which one was Kaoru. Tamaki saw me and stopped sulking, "(name)-chan!!!" I stepped out of the way and he face planted into the ground.

I walked over to Haruhi, "hey what are you guys planning to do for Fall break?"

The twins shrugged, "probably help our mom design fall clothing sets" they said together, Kyoya said he had to work, Tamaki was going to Paris for a visit, Honey was gonna learn how to make cakes with Mori.

They all looked at me, "what will you be doing?"

I smiled, "going back home for a visit on the city side of the Tokyo district" I felt my shugo charas tugging at my hair. The host club could see them but usually pretended they couldn't so that it wouldn't seem weird.

I shrugged, "I don't know how long I will be staying their though."

Haruhi looked at me, "come back soon or dad is going to get worried."

I smiled and nodded, "Don't worry I will call often and be back before you know it!!" (ps you live with Haruhi, since you both bonded over the fact you got into the school even though you aren't rich. You got into Ouran with a basketball/volleyball/baseball scholarship pick one of three or it could be smthn academic, your choice)