My Room

I dragged Iku-chan to my room (pic above). I showed him the bathroom on the second floor and bottom floor. Outside upstairs bathroom was a red velvet couch. Downstairs is my bed and a chair to sit on and a desk infront of it to work on. He looked at my room, "wow... this is big..."

I smiled, "I know.... I have a big room, bigger than my parents." I layed down on my bed and Coco and Rolo hugged my little kitten plushie on my bed and slept. Ikuto layed down on my bed, stretched, then slept. "....wait.... what.....?" I looked at him sleeping, "he just woke up, literally 5 minutes ago!!" I sighed and smiled, "all well, he's cute like this...." I blushed and remembered he's asleep, "I'm so happy he didn't hear that..."

He then opened an eye and looked at me, "says who?"

I blushed and put a pillow over his head, "says me you baka neko!!!"

-timeskip-

I was angry at Ikuto for embarrassing me. I was ignoring him and texting the host club in a group chat.

Kaoru: watya doin atm?
Hikaru: yea wyd?
Honey: i want cake!!
Mori: ....
Kyoya: did u fill out the sheet i sent u?
Tamaki: My darling, please come back!!
Haruhi: senpai... plz behave...
Me: all of u calm down!
Atm i am ignoring an annoying boy, yes i filled out the sheet, Honey-senpai i sent u some cake recipes in the mail, and Tamaki... i will come back wen i want 2!
All of them: .....
Haruhi: dad wants u to bring back a boyfriend (name)
Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I sighed and shook my head and texted,
Me: you guys r idiots, besides i signed a contract made by the twins saying I wouldnt get a boyfriend.
I got a cookie from the plate next to me and munched on it.

-timeskip of 15 minutes of texting-

Me: bye guys my phone is dying!!
All: awww... bye....

I charged my phone and watched TV. I flipped through channels and found nothing to watch. I felt arms wrap around my waist, "pay attention to me (name)~" I turned and saw Ikutos pouting face.

I tugged on his cat ears, "behave yourself Iku-chan" he huffed and burried his head in my hair.

"It's soft..." he mumbled, "You know... I might like your sister... but you know who I like more?" I shook my head. He leaned in and nibbled on my ear, "gotcha.."

"....Ikuto!" I pouted and blushed. I shoved a cookie into his mouth, "go to bed you baka neko!"