Cheating?

~last time~
I giggled and hugged him tightly, "my answer to you is..."
~now~
"my answer to you is... No" I said poking his nose.

He froze and looked at me blanked faced. "W..why? You know, for future reference."

I smiled, "I want a special proposal not a proposal in a hotel bedroom. That just isn't cute or romantic in any way kitty~"

"Ugh, you're so hard to please.." He said and lay his head on my stomach.

I giggled and ran my fingers through his soft blue hair. "And you love me for it"

~timeskip~

We were back in Paris, in my room. It has been a few weeks since the wedding. I had no school today, and tomorrow was a holiday. I was making a chocolate pancake for Ikuto who was still asleep on the bed. He said that he wanted to see the Eiffel Tower, and I said I would go with him. I hummed as I flipped the pancake to cook it on its opposite side. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a soft head of blue hair against my cheek.

"Is that for me?" He said softly.

"No~ its for my other roommate, of course it's yours dummy." I turned and kissed his cheek. His eyes were half lidded and his hair was a messy bed hair that still looked better than mine. He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"I'll get the table ready.." He said and went to get plates and utensils.

"Ikuto, when should we sell the kittens?" I asked him putting the finished pancakes on a plate.

"In about a week or two. We can keep a couple right?" He asked putting down some cups for us.

I set the plate down, "I don't know, maybe.." I said picking up a couple pancakes and putting it on his plate.

A week ago, Iku-chan gave birth to 4 kittens, and they were so adorable! (If I said Iku-chan was a boy, ignore that. I wanted to put in kittens, so now Iku-chan is a girl)

 I wanted to put in kittens, so now Iku-chan is a girl)

I would always help Iku-chan with the kittens. They were all now sleeping.

~after breakfast~

We walked to the tower and I was wearing shorts, a red and black plaid button up shirt, and black converse. Ikuto help my hand the whole way and occasionally glance at his phone, checking for something. When we got to the viewing point of the tower, Ikuto's phone rang and he picked up.

"Hello?" He said. "Yeah I missed you too." He smiled and glanced at me, I could tell he was talking to a girl. "Why did you call me, anyway?" He asked smiling like a dork. "If I was with you right now? Well, I'd kiss you, and hug you, and everything else..." I quickly grabbed his phone and hung up on whoever he was talking to.

I glared at the ground and walked to the railing, and tried not to cry. "Are you okay kitten?" I heard him ask and I saw him next to me.

"I'm fine.." I grumbled and looked the other way. I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me to his chest. I listened to the sound of his heart beating. I smiled softly then pushed him away, "who... Who were you talking to?" I asked blushing and pouting. I was concerned he was cheating on me, but I didn't want to be one of those girls who would just assume it like I expected him to be. I wanted o trust that he wouldn't do that to me.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked turning me around and smiling. I bit my lip slightly and nodded. He laughed and kissed me on my lips. "It was my mom and Utau." He smiled at me.

I blushed even more and his my face in his chest whining a bit, "I hate you... You said those things on purpose..." I whined and punched him lightly.

I felt him hug me again and whisper in my ear, "Can you ever forgive me for being a loving son and big brother?" He joked and kissed my cheek.

I whined again and tried to step on his foot, which he moved away. I felt him tip my head up and I looked into his eyes, "alright, if I buy you ice cream will you pretty please with a little cherry on top forgive me?" He said with his forehead on mine. I blushed and nodded my head.

~timeskip~
I made him buy me the most expensive ice cream sundae I could find.

~timeskip~I made him buy me the most expensive ice cream sundae I could find

It was pretty tasty, despite the fact that it looks inedible. I even gave him a small piece just cause I felt bad. When we got home, I was exhausted. I flopped onto the couch, and Ikuto lay down and put his head in my lap.

"Today was fun, right?" He asked and looked up at me.

"Yeah.. Fun... Just the word I would use.." I rolled my eyes and played with his hair.

He yawned and gave me a short kiss on my hand. I eventually fell asleep like that in the couch. With him holding one hand, the other on his chest, and his head on my lap....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1: name the four kittens!!
- (first kitten: boy)
- (second kitten: girl)
- (third kitten: girl)
- (fourth kitten: boy)
2: vote please!
3: until next time!