My Wedding

The wedding was scheduled to happen over summer break, in Japan. That way, everyone could attend, no excuses like school or homework. I was paying for my dress that I recently bought. I loved the color. It was a beautiful light blue. I just loved the cherry blossoms, so the theme is revolving around that basically. My school had lots of them, and I have grown to love them as time passed.

Ikuto was picking out his cake flavor, while I would be picking the decorations on it. He loved chocolate, so it would probably some kind of chocolate cake. I put my dress carefully into the back of my car, and drove back to Hikaru and Kaoru's place. We are currently all in Japan and not in Paris, just so it would be easier to prepare things. They said for me to buy any dress i like, and bring it to them, and tell them if I wanted anything added or made more pretty. I want them to make a few corrections to my dress. Hopefully, they don't go over board. Their mom offered to make me a dress, but she already has so much work, that I said I would jus buy one and have the twins 'spice' it up.

"You are so slow!" I heard Hikaru moan as I walked in through the door.

"Hikaru, you can help you know!" I said glaring.

"ugh!" He got off the couch and helped me bring in my dress, making sure it won't get caught or drag on anything that could ruin it.

"Where is Kaoru?" I asked him.

"In the room, preparing the materials for your edits.

"Yeah, well I want you to add (*****) here and make (*****) here.

{You can see your dress in the end}

"Hmm, yeah okay. Is that it?" He asked me, folding the dress carefully so it would be easier to hold.

"No, I think that's all." I said smiling." Hikaru then walked upstairs.

"Do whatever you want then! I'll be back with your dress later on!" he yelled out to me. I lay on their coach and looked at the ring, watching it shimmer in the sunlight. I wish Iku-chan could've been here, but she had to stay in Paris with a friend of mine who luckily was willing to watch over her and her now 2 kittens, since the rest were adopted, until we came back.

I heard the front door open and close. I turned to see it was Tamaki covered in leaves, with twigs in his hair.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... what happened?" I asked him

"... fell off the wall..." he simply said.

"why..." I asked.

"Door was locked." he said pulling a leaf from his hair.

"They gave you a key..." I said looking at him.

"Haruhi has it..." he said sulking.

"... okay..." I said and lay back down on the couch as he walked away. Tamara has been surprisingly chill with this whole thing, from what I know, he has not interfered with anything yet. The wedding was next month, and I couldn't wait.

~timeskip~

I was looking at myself in a full body mirror as m mom fixed my hair and makeup. Harsh was helping to smooth out my dress. She was wearing a bridesmaid dress.

 She was wearing a bridesmaid dress