Seiyo Elementary Guardians

(Left= dog chara: Rolo
Right= cat chara: Coco)

Amu answered her phone when she got a call. I looked at my little sister and saw 3 charas around her and a bag around her waist and in it I could see a yellow egg inside. "She has 4 charas..." I thought quietly to myself. She hung up on her phone after saying bye to someone named "Kukai." She smiled at me and I went up and hugged her, "you grew up so much Amu!!"

She laughed nervously, "really?" I smiled and pulled away and looked at her charas.

"Who are these guys?" She smiled and introduced me to Ran, Miki, and Su. I moved my hair revealing my sleeping kitty chara Coco and my obedient little puppy chara Rolo. Coco looked at them with one eye, turned his back to them and slept, Rolo floated over and talked quietly to Coco about being nice and saying hi to them. I smiled and pet both of their heads, "sorry they are not good with new people"

Amu shook her head, "no problem"

I nodded, "so, who called you earlier? A possible boyfriend~?"

Our dad then spoke up, "A boyfriend?!?! Nooooooo!!!!" and he started running around our house, for some reason.

I smiled at Amu, "Can I meet your other friends?"

She nodded, "we are meeting up in 15 minutes, lets get going!" I smiled and followed her as she led the way.

~timeskip~

After the walk we ended up in a park. I saw two boys, and two girls. I waved at them as Amu introduced me, "Hi, I'm Hinamori _____! It's nice to meet you"

They smiled and the youngest girl came up to me, "Hi!!! My name is Yaya, I'm the baby type!! And this is Kukai, our sports type," she pointed to the brunette boy, and this is Tadase our kingly type!" she pointed to the blonde, "and this is Nadeshiko our lady like type," she pointed to the other girl.

I smiled, "it's nice to meet all of you"

I felt my phone ring, "excuse me for a sec..." I took out my phone and the caller ID read Tamaki, I sighed and clicked the accept button and turned it away from my ear.

"_____-chan!!!!!" I heard Tamaki yell! Then in the background I could hear Haruhi telling him to be quiet.

I put the phone in speaker, "hey guys!!!"

"Hey ___!!" They all responded. I heard Haruhi begging me to come back and help her with the host 'idiots' (Tamaki) and I heard Honey ask me to bring him back some cake.

I laughed nervously, "why did you guys call?"

I heard Kyoya, "Tamaki and twins wanted to check up on you. Also I need you to fill out a report on the economy over their and report back to me so that I can gather up more data."

I sighed, "fine..."

Then Honey took the phone, "___-chan, Usa-chan wants some strawberry cake!"

I smiled, "of course senpai I'll bring back some cake" This went on for a while, until finally Haruhi took the phone and threatened to hang up if they didn't stop asking for things. They all said sorry and that they would call again later. I sighed as Haruhi hung up.

I laughed nervously, "sorry about that, my friends are all worried... and knowing them, if I didn't answer they would all rush over here...."

Tadase smiled and shook his head, "it's fine, they seem like nice people."

I smiled, "so what are you guys doing today?"

"We were going to go to Utau's concert"

I cocked my head to the side, "Who?"

Yaya smiled slyly and whispered quietly to me, "Kukais crush~"

"Yaya!!!" Kukai yelled at her with a red face.

I laughed at this, "mind if I join in?"

They shook their heads, "its fine." I smiled and went along with them.